Memorabilia

The Vent.

Alison bravely found a small hole, in between two sets of legs, and shoved herself through it.

"Come one guys, this is the end!" Britt quickly followed, sliding sideways, snagging her hand on barb wire, but not bleeding.

Annah was next, leaping over one body, ripping open her shirt, and landing with a loud thud and groan on the other girls.

"Come on Seidee!" She called.

Seidee hesitated, then chose a spot, and started to climb through.

She was face to face with a bleeding and oozing face, the rotten flash sliding off the skull.

She kept pulling, but couldn't move.

She felt something on her legs, pulling her down.

All her struggling had caused the oldest and most decaying body to fall on her.

"Guys I'm stuck!" She called, crying.

The liquids were soaking through her pants, and part of the face fell wetly with a smack on her hand, and something was dripping in her hair, running down her face.

"Help, please!" Seidee sobbed.

The other girls scurried to get to her, gagging and gasping at the sight of her.

Odd, brownish blood dripping down her face, a decayed flesh on her hand, distinctly a cheek and nose, a dead body that appeared to be melting into her, the only solid thing the skeleton.

Annah grasped her hand, Alison smacked the face of her hand and grasped it, and Britt climbed on top of her rolling the body off as much as possible.

"Pull, and climb Seidee, we'll get you out!" Alison said firmly.

They pulled, Alison wrapping her shirt around Seidee's hand for a better grip, and pulled her out.

Seidee flew forward a slimy smelly mess, crying her eyes out.