Mr. Mister

Image

Image

The first time I saw her walking with Halvo I could've sworn it was the same girl who broke me in two mere months ago. But as she continued to walk side by side to my best friend, I noticed the awkward stature of her body language, as if she wasn't the least comfortable with Eric. It was then that I realized it was merely a girl who looked almost twin like, or shit, maybe it was the Southern California heat playing tricks on my mind. Either way I decided I didn't want to be around when Halvo and this mystery girl came around. I took one glance back at her through my dark sunglasses, the sun playing with her dark brown hair, her skin offly pale, before shaking the thought of the girl from my mind as I took a stroll about the grounds.

[--]

I've got a secret, and as you all probably know the catchy line, "Secrets secrets are no fun. Secrets are for everyone". Well this secret will be out of the bag by the end of summer, they say that's all the time I've got. My family is determined for me to make it worth my while. While I on the other hand have accepted what's been dealt to me. I'm taking this trip as a last hoorah for them, while I can come to peace with nature, strangers in different towns, hopefully making someone's life better then before I found them. I want to be remembered, I want to have made a difference, I want to have changed one person's life for the better. If I can do that, then I will have made someone's life a little brighter. And I will be satisfied with the life I've chosen to live.

I do not own any band mentioned in this story, such as The Maine, A Rocket to the Moon, etc. Or any band members specifically: John O'Callghan, Kennedy Brock, Pat Kirch, Garrett Nickelsen, Jared Monaco, Eric Halvorsen, Nick Santino, Justin Richards, etc. I however do own the story line, and Colette Carter. Please enjoy:)
  1. Just Another Pretty Lie.
    Title Credit: Here We Go Again-Demi Lovato.
  2. Another Night, Another Score.
    Title Credit: Stella-All Time Low.
  3. You Can Choke On Your Misery.
    Title Credit: Therapy-All Time Low.
  4. I'll Take You Down.
    Title Credit: Lost in Stereo-All Time Low.
  5. I Tried To Do You Right.
    Title Credit: Ice-Lights.
  6. Don't Put Your Sugar On Me, It's Too Late.
    Title Credit: It's Over Casanova-Lights.
  7. Are You Ready To Call It Love?
    Title Credit: Don't Save Me-Sing it Loud.
  8. Never Looking Back At What We've Done.
    Title Credit: Skyway Avenue-We the Kings.
  9. Why Can't We Be Friends?
    Title Credit: Why Can't We Be Friends?-War.
  10. Forget Me, Go Your Own Way.