You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

"What's happened to him?"

A table lamp flew across the room, hitting the wall at high velocity...

Next came a cell phone, smashing into pieces as it fell to the floor...

An angered man ran across the hall and screamed at the top of his lungs, starting to lose control.

Neighbors across the street watched in horror from their front yards, their happy days interrupted by this sudden outburst. An elderly couple ran fast down the street as they passed the house, not even looking at it. The man's brother walked in and saw the commotion happening in front of him.

"CALM DOWN! What's wrong?!" he asked. The crazed man just continued to smash things, almost sprinting across the room. His brother decided to try and calm him down himself. Two other men walked in, wondering what was happening.

"What's happened to him?" the shorter one asked. The blonde-haired man next to him shrugged his shoulders.

"I have no clue.....but I think he's lost his mind!" he replied. A man behind them came up and sighed.

"What is he doing now?" he asked, smoothing out his hair, since it was in his face. The brother went for his sibling and took his arm, which resulted in the man falling and twisting down to the ground at the same time. He looked at his brother and suddenly his eyes turned cold, showing the madness in his eyes.

"Bro....what are you doi- AH! STOP IT! OW!" the controlled one yelled, feeling his arm starting to be pulled back by the insane one.

"I want you to get away! I don't want to HURT YOU!" he yelled, driving him into a wall with blinding speed. The others ran towards the rabid one and pulled him away, and the helpless one fell to the floor in pain. In his mind he kept seeing the eyes that stared at him. He could've sworn that there was warmth and compassion....even love in those eyes....

.....or only insanity and coldness.....

-One Hour Later-

The medics were taking the man out while holding all of his limbs, and the others stood by in sadness, hating the fact that everyone was watching them. Some people were watching from their windows, afraid that the man would escape.

They feared right...

The man wiggled his way out of their grasps and ran around, screaming bloody murder. He went to his brother and smiled.

"Hey there, Mikey! Sorry for the whole 'trying to kill you' thing! I love you!" he said with a big smile, and he grabbed Mikey's face and pulled him into a sloppy wet kiss, and Mikey quickly pulled away.

"Gerard! What the hell?!" he yelled, wiping his mouth. Gerard laughed in an unnatural way and ran away from the approaching medics. He saw the tree sitting in the middle of the yard and decided to climb it. He jumped up and climbed to the very top of the tree, which made the medics sighed in frustration.

"Get down here, Mr. Way! We only want to help!" one of them yelled. Gerard ignored them and went out to a branch that stood out in the air. He opened his arms as if they were wings and closed his eyes.

"I'm thinking of a happy thought...THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS....THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS! I'M THINKING OF MIKEY!"

"Gerard! Stop this now! You're gonna get hurt, you idiot!" Bob yelled, starting to get scared. The boys were now under the tree with the medics, trying to get the singer down. Gerard laughed heartily.

"LOOK AT ME, EVERYBODY! I CAN FLY! I CAN FLY! I CAN FLY BECAUSE I'M PETER PAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" he screamed as he lost his balance and fell to the ground. Luckily all of the boys caught him, and he soon passed out whilst smiling. Mikey shook his head, unhappy at the sight and events that occurred right before his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that was chapter one :) Please tell me what you think people!