You Don't Know A Thing About My Sins

"Say that again Mikey, say it again."

Mikey's POV

It had been a painful few weeks but I guess now it was all over. I was back with Alicia. Gerard was with Elle...and best of all Gerard and I had everything sorted out. We'd all decided to go to the cinema, again. All the guys, all the girls, all of us together. I was happy, really happy. I had my Alicia and even though I still had feelings for Gerard, I tried to let them pass. As long as I knew he loved me and I loved him and we could be there whenever we needed each other everything worked out fine.

I held Alicia close to me with one arm as the lot of us went to buy our tickets. I glanced over and saw Gerard resting his head on Elle's shoulder, his eyes closed. It was a sweet picture, I've got to admit...well, I thought it was sweet.

After we all had gotten the tickets and decided on which size popcorn bucket we all wanted, we started on our way to the correct theatre. I kissed Alicia on the cheek and ran back to join Gerard for a minute or so.

He saw me join him and he hugged Elle, which made her giggle and run up to talk to Alicia. I patted Gerard on the back and sighed, looking to the ground the whole time. I looked up to him and he smiled warmly, making my stomach tickle inside, despite my deep feelings for Alicia. I lunged at him to give him a big hug, and surprisingly, he accepted it! I smiled at his reaction and held tighter, almost holding back tears.

"I love you, Gerard..." I whispered, biting my bottom-lip.

"I love you too, Mikey..." he whispered right back. I meant it in both ways, and I have a feeling that Gerard did too.

Gerard's POV

When the movie started, and the lights all went out, I started watching the screen. It didn't take long however, for me to start turning my gaze to my blood brother. The glow of the screen's lights made his eyes so angelic, and I couldn't help but stare at them.

At first I didn’t think I’d be able to cope having to still hide my love for him from everyone, but it turned out I could. Even after everything we’d been through these past few weeks, I felt so happy. I was just in total bliss. And I pretty much nailed it down to the fact that I was no longer hiding it from the person who I wanted to know of it the most.

My beautiful brother Mikey.

Mikey's POV

When the movie was over, we all exited the theatre and just hung out there for at least a half hour. We were giddy from the buttery popcorn that the theatre had so generously prepared for us, and we ended up all on the bench next to the bus stop. Ray, Bob and Frank were lying down on the ground, just looking up at the sky. It was night now, and the stars were coming out. There was a new moon out, so the sky was dark. It was therapeutic, you could say.

Elle and Alicia were lying on the bench, trying to make funny constellations with the stars visible through the city lights. In the distance I heard an ambulance siren start to sound, quickly mixing with the sounds of dogs barking from the neighbourhoods, the cars occasionally driving by, and the laughter made by us.

Gerard and I were sitting next to the curb, and the ambulance sirens sounded as if they were getting closer. I looked at Gerard and sighed, every time I heard an ambulance all it made me think of was the weeks and weeks I was worrying about Gerard when he was in hospital. I didn’t want those thoughts to ruin a perfect evening though, so I gave Gerard a reassuring smile and looked away.

Gerard looked over to me and saw the saddened look on my face. He then looked down and got up from the sidewalk and stepped round the corner of the building, which in turn made me do the same. He looked over and saw the ambulance coming closer, with no doubt that it was coming our way. He looked over to me and I noticed his eyes glistening with tears. It scared me, because I had no clue what was wrong.

"Mikey?"

"Yes?"

"I’m so sorry about what I put you through these past few months." He started, as the ambulance sped right past us, making me flinch. “You didn’t deserve to have to go through all that pain. I should’ve just straight out told you, I should’ve known you’d understand. You’re my brother after all.”

He laughed nervously as a few tears escaped from his eyes.

"Gerard, don’t be sorry at all. Whatever we’ve been through and whatever we go through will only, and has only, brought us closer. Don’t ever say sorry, you have nothing to be sorry for. I love you Gerard, so very much." I reassured him.

I think the last thing I said is what he really needed to hear as it brought the biggest smile to his face.

“Say that again Mikey, say it again.” He cried as he fell into my arms and nuzzled his face into my shoulder.

“I love you Gerard, and always will.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END. This is the last chapter people! I totally forgot to say in the chapter before haha, buuuut yeah. The story is over! Sorry the ending isn't that good, I try haha! Thanks so much to everyone who's commented, subscribed and told their friends about this story. All your support really helped and I had a great time writing this story for you :D Xx