Status: Complete

Will You Catch Me If I Fall?

Tonight We'll Touch

I yawned widely as I scraped the hair back from my face, my already short black skirt rising a little higher up my thighs as I stretched my body. I hummed to myself as I swayed around the empty bar to the music filtering out of the rundown radio.

I sprayed some cleaning liquid onto the tables, expertly wiping them, as I held five glasses in one hand, left behind by the group of business men having a lunchtime drink, or three. I smiled at the memory of one, praising his pretty housewife to the high heavens and then not so subtly, winking at me, his eyes raking up my legs, my chest to my unimpressed face as I leaned on the counter, waiting for them to finish.

I shook my head, quietly sending my commiserations to his perky, little wife that most likely had no idea he was also playing a bit more than golf when he left her on Sunday mornings.

I had met my share of these types of men, they seemed the perfect husband but then, they walked into countless strip clubs, lap dance bars...things that seemed perfect, most likely were not. Underneath everybody, there was a crack waiting to show.

I looked around the empty bar, debating to close up early. My legs were tired from standing all day but at least I would have hard earned money by the end of the week. I scratched my neck thoughtfully and then wandered over to the radio to higher the volume as Joan Jett and the Blackhearts came one. I smiled to myself, whooping quietly, nodding my head to the beat.

There was the scraping sound of the door opening and I groaned, turning around to see who it was. I stopped I surprise to see Trace. He was breathing heavily, as if he’d run and I raised an eyebrow at him.

“What’s wrong with you? I didn’t expect to see you today”

My voice didn’t betray a growing fear inside of me at the sight of him. He looked flustered, and kept running his hand through his hair, causing it to stand up in all directions. He looked almost wild. I’d never seen him like this.

He looked around the bar, his blue eyes examining the empty dark corners. I lowered the radio softly, and dropped the rag I was holding. He looked back at me “You’re alone?”

I nodded and he turned back to the door, flipping the hinge on it, locking it from the inside. My fear increased. What the hell was he doing?

“Trace...what’s the matter with you...?”

My voice wavered now and he began to stride towards me “Just shut up Addison...I have to do this, if I don’t now, I never will!”

“What-?” I was cut off as Trace grabbed me on either side of my head, tilting my face towards his and crashing his lips down onto mine.

I gasped into the kiss but allowed it to deepen, my senses becoming lost as he backed me into the wall. His tongue licked around my lips, nibbling slightly and I gasped as the ripples of desire began to rush through me. My head hit the wall behind me but I didn’t care as I knotted my hands in his hair and his own strong, tattooed hands left my face to run up my body.

I hadn’t expected this to become of Trace. He was almost animalistic as he grabbed my thigh and lifted my small body up so I could wrap my legs around my waist. I let one of my hands travel down his body, reaching under his shirt to trace his stomach and finally reach the rim of his jeans. I tugged at his belt and it lost its hold, dropping to the floor with a dull thud.

Trace moaned into my mouth as my hand reached into jeans, rubbing over the bulge that promised me a great deal of pleasure to come. He bucked against my hand and I smiled, my mouth still on his. I stepped away from him, lifting up my hands so he could tug off my t-shirt and I tugged off his. I couldn’t get my skirt off faster and soon we were both in our underwear, my bra floating to the floor to join the rest of the discarded fabrics.

Trace stepped closer to me, our chests pressed against each other and I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh. I suppressed a moan as another wave of desire crashed into me. I had never wanted someone so much.
Trace lifted the hair away from my face, kissing the tender skin below my ear and I gasped again, reaching my hands around his back, my nails digging against his skin. He pulled away from me, brushing his lips against mine one more time “You want this?”

I didn’t answer him at first, instead pulling down the g-string that hung off my hips, and then the boxer shorts he wore. I kissed him again, deep and he moaned, his hands tight on my waist. I pulled away, looking him truthfully in the eye “More than anything”

That was the answer he needed, and he caught my lips again. I wrapped my legs around his waist again, and soon I had Trace like I had never had anyone before. He was perfect and like the very first night I had ever met him, our bodies moulded into each other, as if that was what they were made for.

I’ve never screamed so loud...
♠ ♠ ♠
May a hear a "Omg they got together at last!!!!"
:D
Can't believe I'm on 7 stars!!!!!
Thanks so much guys
Please comment xx