Status: Inactive. i'm going to be rewriting this soon.

This Is for Keeps

Bedroom Talk

“Jesus Christ, that's a pretty face
The kind you'd find on someone that could save
If they don't put me away
It’ll be a miracle

Do you believe you're missing out?
That everything good is happening somewhere else
But with nobody in your bed
The night is hard to get through”
I sang quietly to myself.

I had left Edward’s house an hour ago, and I was alone at home. My mom was still on her date. It was only 8:45, so I didn’t plan on going to bed anytime soon. I laid back on my bed and stared at my ceiling. A smile crept across my face as Edward popped into my mind. He was perfect. He seemed too good to be real. A light creaking noise brought me back to reality and I turned my head towards the sound.

“Edward, how did you get in here?” I asked, smiling.
“Your window.” He smirked, pointing to my open window.
“Right, I knew that.” I giggled.

He walked over to me and sat next to me on my bed. Music was playing in the background, and I layed back down and he followed my movements. I rolled over to my side and laid my head on his chest. He started singing along with the music softly and played with strands of my hair.

“I could lay like this forever.” I whispered.
“I could as well.” Edward replied.
“Why did Carlisle change you?” I asked, looking up at him.
“Back in 1918, the Spanish Flu came across Chicago, and many people became ill, including me. Both of my parents had died before I was changed. I was close to dying, and that’s when he changed me.” Edward explained.
“Did it hurt?” I asked.
“Yes, it hurt very much. It felt as if my whole body was on fire. I begged for him to kill me. I’ve never felt anything more painful than the transformation.” He explained.
“Are you glad that you’re still here?” I whispered.
“Yes. If I had died back then, I wouldn’t of ever met you.” He responded.

A big smile spread across my face when he said that. I leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips. He cupped my cheek with his cold hand and kissed me back softly. I pulled away from the short, but sweet kiss and smiled at him. He stroked my cheek and I layed my head back on his chest. A yawn escaped my lips as soon as my head hit his chest.

“It’s getting late. You should go to sleep Sam.” Edward whispered.
“I probably should. Will you stay with me?” I whispered the last part.
“I’ll stay as long as you want me to.” Edward replied.
“Goodnight Edward.” I yawned.
“Goodnight my love.” He whispered.

I felt Edward kiss the top of my head, and I smiled. Things felt so right, so perfect. I closed my eyes and yawned again. The last thing I remember before drifting off to sleep was the sound of Edward humming a sweet tune.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo sorry for such the long wait. I couldn't think of anything to write. If any of you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me =D