Status: Inactive. i'm going to be rewriting this soon.

This Is for Keeps

Passing Notes

Image

In the morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. I had contacted Alex, and we patched things up. I was more than happy to have him back in my life. I woke up early so I had time to take a shower. After drying myself off, I slipped on my clothes and started working on my hair. All I did was put some scrunching gel in my hair. I put on some eyeliner and mascara, and then skipped downstairs. I was in a fairly good mood because of the fact that the sun wasn't out today, and I was hoping Alice or Edward would be at school.

I quickly ate a pop-tart, and then I was on my way to school. When I pulled in the school parking lot, I grinned when I seen Edward's volvo in the lot. As I pulled in next to it, I noticed Edward was still in his car. He looked over when I turned off my car and smiled. He stepped out of his car as I stepped out of mine.

"Hello Sam. How are you today?" Edward asked, walking up to me.
"I'm great. How are you?" I replied.
"I'm doing fantastic." He smiled.

We walked into the building together, and everyone stared at us. Quite frankly, it was starting to bug me really bad. I've always hated being stared at. It makes me feel self-conscious. Being stared at was definitely one of my biggest pet peeves. As we walked by a large group of people who were staring, I spoke up.

"Got a staring problem?" I said loudly.

People were surprised when I spoke up, and quickly looked away. Edward chuckled and smiled down at me.

"You sure are something else." Edward spoke, with a smile still on his face.
"I know!" I replied, with a big smile on my face.

We walked to my locker so I could grab my books, and then we walked off to his locker. After getting his stuff, we walked off to class. Only a few people stared this time, which I was happy about. We sat in our seats right before the bell rang. We were watching a movie today, so the teacher let us sit wherever. Alice moved, and Edward sat next to me. I took out a piece of paper and started writing, planning on passing it to Edward.

Image

He smiled and folded the note up, sticking it in his pocket. The teacher walked by a couple seconds later, looking at our desk. Seeing nothing, he walked away. I giggled and Edward smiled at me. Edward stared into my eyes, making me blush. There was something about him that drove me wild, and I planned on figuring it out.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I had a bit of trouble with this chapter.