Status: Not Active

December

Smile like you mean it

My heels were giving me blisters, and to be frank so was my top. If you could call it that. Reminded me of a small child's halloween costume. I had glitter in my eyes and I was sick of giving the "no touching" rule.

I bit my lip as I went into the last minute of my final round for the night. I crossed my fingers and smiled through everything as I got down to the last thirty seconds.

Almost, there.... I prayed.

"Hey Lilly, over here gorgeous." A smooth voice called out. I grimanced.

"Damn."I breathed but smiled flirtasciously with the man and walked over placing my foot on his shoulder.

"What can I do for you dollface?"I asked in my original british irish accent while fluttering my eyelashes.

The brown haired man smirked and pointed to his friend.

"How bout giving my buddy here a lapdance?"He suggested pushing a twenty dollar bill into the strap of my shoe. I smiled put my foot back down.

"Sure thing, so whats the occasion love?"I asked politely as I proceded into the task, the twenty dollars burning my foot.

He wouldn't meet my eyes, and to be honest I didn't blame him.

"Its my birthday."He replied shortly, blushing. I rolled my eyes. "Alright birthday boy, whats your name?"I pressed on, more then I usually would seeing as the men I get in here are older cheating husbands or are the fat pedophile type.

"It's Ryan."He answered turning his head up so his eyes met with mine. My breathing hitched and i paused.

I pushed myself off of him and stood up abruptly, pulling the twenty out of my shoe and throwing it back at his friend, correction, Brendon. I made a choking noise as tears formed in my eyes and I turned and sprinted backstage.

Tear streaks were etched onto my face by the time I had pulled my clothes back on and grabbed my things, jogging out to the parking lot where Annamarie was waiting for me.

I grabbed the car door and had swung it open when I heard my name being called.

"Lola!"I shivered and jumped into the car, resisting the urge to look back. I had to tell myself he didn't deserve it.

Annamaire looked fear striken with ehr hands gripping the wheel, her eyes wide.

"What happened? Lilly?"She questioned urgently. I shook my head forcefully.

"Anna, just go, go I'll tell you at home. Now please just drive!" I pleaded, looking in the rearview mirror as we sped out of the parking at the four figures standing in the middle of the parking lot, one ahead of the others.

It couldve just been my imagination but I swore I saw his fist clutching a twenty dollar bill.
♠ ♠ ♠
creds to the Killers.
Sequal! :D
Yay!
Amaryllis:Does no one call me by my real name anymore?
me: shut up, your not real.
Amaryllis:....
Anways, yeah comment even if you hate it!
CheersXx