The Power of the Mind

Juliet's POV

My breathing was heaved as I followed Skyer through the other classes that were going.
"Hey kid," He said, turning to me abruptly, "Control your breathing or I'll blow you over there and let that girl get you once again."
I held my breath and he chuckled loudly, smacking me on the back.
"You've made that girl darn right hideous," He looked impressed by my achievements, "I also believe that if you had more training you would have blown her gluteus maximus over to the other side of the school."
I stared, wide-eyed at Skyer. He seemed different, the way he spoke and the way he chuckled and all.
"You aren't Skyer." I said very quickly.
The next second, Skyer turned into dust and flew off in the mid-morning air.
"Very good Juliet," Skyer congratulated as he took a step out of a near by bush, "You killed my creation, but you guessed correctly."
I shook my head, "What class am I in Skyer? I would like to learn how to make animals out of the water, earth and air and things."
Skyer nodded, "Yes, we will do that."
He signaled for me to follow him through the grounds and led me to one of the classes, then as I sat down, he stood at the front of the class of three.
Both of my class members turned their heads to me, and I jumped in surprise.
My eyes automatically began to water as I strained them to see what was going on.
"There's-"
"Three-"
"Of them." Skyer finished, cutting the two girls, that looks exactly like the red head.
"Three?" I screeched, jumping up.
Skyer put his fingers to his head, 'I knew she would have a problem with this,' He stated in his head.
I jumped back, my eyes widening as I stared at him, "I just heard you in my head." My mouth widened as I put my hand to my head.
Skyer looked up, his mouth slightly dropping.
♠ ♠ ♠
I left you HANGIN!!!