Yelling Obscenities at You!

True Love Never Dies.

~Bill's Point Of View.~

"I've seen how he looks at her." Rosaline turned to me from the passenger seat, I knew what she meant.

"They're going to end up together." She continued and I nodded in agreement.

"I know my brother, I know he's lying to me. I know what he doesn't but I can't tell him." I pulled in to the studio parking lot and parked the car.

"Bill He loves her, You can't keep that from him, He doesn't know what love is." I looked at her, Like always her beauty hit me like a bus.

"I can't tell him either, I know he'll ask for advice and all of us will say the same thing." She smiled and kissed me.

"Five o'clock, bye." She stepped out and I smiled back.

"I love you." She gave me a radiant smile.

"I love you to." I smiled back as she closed the door and ran up the stairs.

~Regular Point Of View.~

I was really cold and my head felt like it was being crushed. I sat up and last night hit me, Making my headache worse. I looked over at Tom dead asleep, His face so cute and peaceful. I grabbed my underwear and his shirt and put them on. My stomach and head both complaining as I went in to the kitchen. I yawned and looked for the Aspirin, Figuring it'd be in the most accessible spot I glanced at the stove. I took out four and placed it back, Taking two myself and then a glass of water and the other two in to Tom. I began to make french toast with a strange craving for it.

~

I turned around to go wake Tom and I found him sitting on the couch with his eyes closed. I walked up behind him and leaned over his shoulder.

"Breakfast is ready." He smiled turning to look at me.

"Smells good." I went in and fixed him a plate, He joined me sitting on the counter by the stove.

"Wow." He looked satisfied and started to eat. I joined him quickly as my stomach was about to protest.

"This is probably the most this kitchen has been used." He mumbled through food and I glanced at him with a confused look on my face.

"Why do you say that?" My curiosity was so redundant some times.

"Well for starters I don't cook here, Then there's always touring and recording that has to be factored in. Then when I am home I just want to Sleep and shower." I felt like Tom was constantly changing in front of me. This Tom was lazy and hungover, Joking and sweet. I watched him for a second it was like he was still in high school, dividing his personal and Professional life like I used to. Which Tom was this, I've seen him in both and they seem the same, Personal or Professional?

"Tom can I ask you something?" I was thinking about last night and I couldn't quiet grasp something.

"Sure." He set his plate in the sink and reached for mine, doing the same thing. I realized I had more than one question.

"What were you laughing at when we were going through that crowd?" He looked at me.

"The way you looked at the crowd. You looked confused almost." I smiled.

"Do I count last night as my strip show?" I joked as he smiled ecstatically.

"I'd strip now, But I'm not wearing much." He touched his pajama pants.

"What were you and Bill talking about when I turned around?" Now I felt compelled to ask question.

"We were, uh. Well, Er, Reviewing the set." He stumbled through that and I knew he was lying, A small bubble of hurt formed in my heart. I cleared my throat and busied my self with the dishes, Taking time scrubbing my plate.

"You looked uncomfortable last night with that girl in your lap." I stated scrubbing the same plate deliberately in small circles.

"Tami, no she's actually a good friend of mine." I nodded rising off that plate and setting in on the counter.

"Why doesn't that surprise me." I mumbled to my self and set his plate next to mine.

"What?" He came to stand next to me as I scrubbed the pan.

"Nothing, How'd you sleep last night?" I quickly changed the subject hoping that the growing bubble would go with it, But it only shrank.

"Good, you?" I nodded again.

"Good." He took the knife from my hands and shut off the water. I grabbed the counter, I had nothing to do.

"Celia look at me." I slowly looked up at him. His brown eyes were filled with concern.

"What's bothering you, and don't say nothing." I didn't want to answer him, Not out of fear but because I didn't know what bothered me the most right now, And not that much of it bothered me it was just a sadness I knew I had to face.

"I just have some decisions to make." I weakly smiled at him, He held my face in his hands and searched my eyes for something. It took me by surprised when he pulled my lips to his. With that small kiss I knew a few things were about to happen: I was going to kiss him again when he pulled away, He was going to let me, and we were going to go right back to bed. Then after that I'd probably end up having to go to the hotel. Tom pulled back from me and I looked at him with a fire in my heart. He let go of my face and I pressed my self against him, My lips meeting his for the second time today. Immediately he deepened the kiss. I counted the seconds it took him to guess where this was going. Ten, Eleven, Twelve. He broke the kiss and picked me up to set me on the counter. My legs wrapped around his waist, Pushing me against him in a heated kiss. His lips trailed down to my neck, Kissing and sucking, My head rolled back in complete Ecstasy. His hand in my hair, and groping my breast under his shirt. Everything so good.

"Hey Tom You Up Yet?" Bill's voice came from the other side of the wall, We stopped and untangled our selves. I don't know why but I didn't want any one but me and Tom to know about this whole situation or last night.

"You get rid of him, I'll be in your room." I whispered, Tom was indecisive for a minute and then looked down. I followed his eyes, He wasn't going to be able to hide that. I choked back a laugh.

"Give me the shirt." He whispered.

"No way I don't have anything but underwear on." I argued.

"No one will see." I shrugged and rolled my eyes pulling off his shirt, He starred at me smiling.

"Pervert." I handed him the shirt and ran for his room.

"Yeah Sorry Bill. Hi." I sat down on his bed after receiving a shirt from his closet and listened to them.

"I thought you were dead for a minute." They laughed.

"So what's up?" Tom's voice sounded smooth like nothing had happened in the kitchen.

"Nothing really, Just wanted to make sure you were alright." I could picture Bill standing at the door, Tom looking at him like he wanted to smack him, and I laughed to my self.

"I'm good, I was about to get in the shower and wake Celia up to take her back to the hotel." I rolled my eye's knowing Tom wasn't getting in the shower with out a fight first.

"Oh well see you later then." I heard the door close and I sprang from the bed and ran to Tom. I jumped on him and pressed my lips to his, He laughed grabbing me.

"Eager are we?" I smiled and kissed him again. This time he kissed me back and started towards his room. I didn't know how to really describe how it made me feel when he kissed me, But I know that when he set me on he bed and stopped kissing me I was ready to give up my whole life to see that Passionate look in his eyes. I slid up to the head board and reached in to the night stand. Smiling at him with the condom in one hand and curling my finger at him with the other. Instantly he took off his shirt and crawled up the bed till he was hovering over me. I bit my lip and wrapped my legs around his waist, bringing him closer. Our lips were seconds apart , My eyes stared in to his and finally our lips met. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. My body arched to fit his, I tangled my free hand in his dreads and dropped my legs. Tom's hand slid up my thigh, up under his shirt and to my ribs where he stopped. The cold air swirling across my bare stomach, I held back a shudder. The kiss we were sharing had no lust or fire. This kiss was filled with a passion so strong I almost wanted to cry and love that was new and strong. It was then that I realized all of those unnamed feelings and that pain of separation was the beginning of love, just like Cody and me. I mentally smacked my forehead. I should of known that I would fall for him, He was a friend, an enemy, a quickie, a strong shoulder and everything else I needed. Tom's lips parted mine and his breath filled my mouth.

~Tom's Point Of View.~

When Celia's eyes were boring in to mine I had the strangest urge to lock the world out and to keep her here. I knew that she'd be leaving to go home to Belgium and that I'd probably never see her again, That alone made me sad. I felt connected to her, Like she was the one girl who in all she was perfect for me, She felt right in my bed. When my lips touched hers I felt a passion that was ripping through my body. I felt a new feeling, I felt like I was flying, like the world wasn't there. I felt love, and it hurt but it felt so good at the same time. I realized then that I wanted to spend forever with her. I parted her lips and breathed out. Everything about this kiss was different all of a sudden.

~Regular Point Of View.~

When I rolled over and found that the bed was empty I wasn't in the least surprised to hear the shower running.I propped my self up and climbed out of bed in search of my cloths. I realized my shirt was in his bathroom as I was hooking my bra. I also realized I needed my dad's advice, But My phone was in Jess' purse. I went in to the bathroom as Tom was wrapping a towel around his waist. I looked at him with a smile on my face as I caught him off guard, He opened his mouth but shut it when I picked up my shirt. I laughed walking back out to his room and laid down on the bed.

~
When I opened my eyes Tom was looking at me, He was dressed and jingling his keys in my face. I sat up and rubbed my face as he lightly kissed my forehead, I smiled and followed him out to his car. I watched him as we left the parking lot and decided we had to come to an understanding.

"Tom the things that go on in private are to stay private, I don't want Jess to know or any one but us. Okay?" He nodded and smiled taking my hand in his. Watching him drive was rather amusing, He leaned on his right elbow resting on the center console, And leaned forward to the wheel with his left hand on top of it.

"So I'll get to see you naked again." He winked at me and I laughed.

"We'll see." I winked back already knowing he would.

"Well I have to I've only found three of your tattoo's. I'm determined to find the forth." I rolled my eyes at him and smirked.

"Which ones have you found?" I was more than Curious to know about it.

"The one on your neck, The star between your boobs, which is just like the one on Bill's hip only yours is red and Black, And then the one just below your bra strap on your right shoulder that is an ace of spades and a zippo." I nodded.

"The forth one is never covered." I smiled softly and he looked at me.

"Where is it then?" I held up my left wrist and showed him. His hand stroked the cursive that lined the inside of my wrist.

"True love never dies." We just so happened to mumble at the same time. I dropped my arm realizing we were at the hotel. I reached for the door and smiled, Tom pressed his lips quickly against mine before I turned away and felt a pain in my heart.

"I'll be here to pick you up around seven." He smiled and I was speechless.

"Where are we going?" His smile was mischievous.

"Some where nice, So dress up." I got out of the car and looked at him confused.

"What type of dress up?" He laughed at me.

"You'll figure it out, Jess is going to help you, She knows about it." I closed the door and walked to the hotel room rather confused, I had to knock on the door hoping to god Jess was here and smiling thankfully when she opened it.

"It's four thirty I thought Tom was never going to give you back!" She exclaimed as she pulled me in to a bear hug. My back cracked.

"Air...Please." I choked and she loosened her grip laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Comments/Subscribe Tell me what you think so far,!!!