‹ Prequel: The King of Fools
Status: This has been discontinued. Thanks to all my readers and commenters who have reviewed my work all this time and I'm so appreciative and amazed. Those two don't come close to describing, so I'll use: I'm VERY positive. Anyways, I'm going to start working on my 1st recorded CD "Spirit In The Dark"! =D

This God Have Failed

Little Black Heart

Black tales turn to masquerade, they have me thinking everyday. I can hear them all stepping on the glass, they wish to have me fall but I will never leave. Damn right you can't push me down, look who's talking here? I can't fall, I see that the one who's talking is wanting to be me. I hear you stepping on the glass Drink poison break into my masquerade, I won't give in to you, it's all in the past and your hate is all about me.

Chorus:

Tell me why you're after me, all my tears fall due to laughing now. I will never fall to you, I hate you all. You say I'm the two-faced well look who's talking now? You tried to be my friend, this is about my hate for you, look who's talking when you called me liar liar that's what this is all about. You can't bring down my little black heart, I am strong and you know that I don't need you at my feet. I wish sickness upon you, fall down gasping. I first saw you and I didn't see any bad news. The way I hate you is so hard to comprehend, you feed my hatred I can't explain, I watch you fall down!

Verse:

You know I wish you to fall to your doom, come any closer there's no guarantee I won't put you down to Hell and back, you look so bad I'd rip out something I find nice, I'll kick you down and watch you gasp for breath, manic laughing. I hate you so much, it's not understandable to the human race. The things I'll do to you with a blade, a torch a bomb and my hands. I see blood on my hands and you fall down, half dead. See you in Hell, I'll never cry for you- The only ones to mourn will be your families. Take you to the torture room, I can't get enough of the screams following the gunshot...

(Chorus x2)

Look who's talking? You said you want me de-ad and you gasp for breath, I hate you all so much I can't understand why I still stay here, my little black heart will never be taken down by your race of scum, I hate you all with my blood, heart and soul.

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what happens when people at my school piss me the fuck off. =D