Paper Hearts

Fashion Victims at Their Worst

“Delilah, this is okay but I want something better!”

Adam, oh Adam how I would love to tear out your golden locks.

I tensed up just a little bit and tried to let it go. He does this every time and why should I expect it to be different now? The problem was, his outfit was perfect. I spent all night perfecting it; there was no way that outfit could get any better. But of course, there was always something better for Adam Copeland. It was true though. Even the person he portrayed on television was better than Adam Copeland.

That’s right I said it.

I’d rather deal with ‘Edge’ any day than have to spend an hour with Adam.

But enough of this rant, I need to make Mr. Perfect happy.

I buzzed over to the pile of outfits I brought just incase his attitude, as always, got in the way.

After ransacking the pile I gave Adam the best outfit I could pile together.

“Here.” I scoffed at him.

He just smirked backed, and that’s when it finally clicked.

All I did in reply was walk out of his hotel room and slowly back to my room.

Listening to sound of my heels hitting the carpeted floors, I lost my focus. Only to run into something extremely hard.

Did I ever tell you that I hate it when this happens?

Well I do.

“What the fuck is your problem, Delilah? Can't you watch were you’re going?”

I stood up, said sorry, and walked away.

Something a dignified person, like myself, could do no problem.

It was also something Shannon Moore couldn’t do to save his life.

I hated that guy. Hated him with a passion, in fact. He was too…messy. Too much of a pest. And not to mention I hated what he did to his hair.

What can I say? Mohawks bug me.

They're so 2000.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it.
next chapter by the lovely morgan.