Paper Hearts

Trouble in Paradise

Another Day In Paradise? I don't think so. Hawaii was getting on my fucking nerves. I had blisters on my feet, bags under my eyes, and my entire body was sunburned. This is the furthest thing from paradise. I just want out.

What is up with the WWE always going to places that I want to visit so bad, but then it turns out to be a total suckfest? I mean, come on. The only place we haven't gone is Rome, Italy. And that's where I want to go the most.

It better not be a suckfest, or I'm suing. I'm serious.

I can't wait to leave tomorrow.

Stupid Hawaii.

"Knock knock?" I heard from the other side of my bedroom door. It was Jeff.

"Come in!!"

A familiar click occured and he strolled into the room. Purple? hair and all. He dyed it again.

"Jeff, if you keep dying your hair, it's all gonna fall out."

He pretended to be horrified.

"Nah. That'll never happen to me."

"What make's you think that?"

"I'm Jeff Hardy."

"Don't get cocky."

I punched him in the shoulder.

"Oww..That did not hurt."

"Well, I wasn't really trying."

I went to punch him again, but he caught my fist in his hand.

"Now, are you sure you wanna do that?"

Before I could reply his lips were on mine. It was a shock. Why the fuck was my brother's best friend kissing me?? His lips were so soft, and he tasted so sweet. I couldn't resist, so I kissed back...for about 10 seconds. Then, I shoved him away.

"Jeffrey Nero! What the hell are you doing?"

"Well, I was kissing you.."

"But why?"

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time Sapphire. A very long time. I...I really care about you."

What the fuck??

"Jeff...This is just so, sudden.."

"I know it is. But I've been feeling this...forever."

Kinky huh? But hey! I love kinky. So what do I do? I put my arm back around his head and pull him down towards me, kissing him more passionately. Next thing I know, the door is locked, the light is off, the blankets are over us, and we're making love.

And it was beautiful.

When it was all said and done, he held me close, crooning in my ear that he loved me. That he would never hurt me. That he wanted me to be his, forever.

I said yes.

Boy, did I wish I knew not only how long forever was, but also of what it consisted...