Paper Hearts

Unexpected Superman

I stormed into Adam's room hoping that he was choking on that stupid black tie he insisted on. Why hope Delilah, it's no use. Life works out the way someone else intends it to, not you. The little voice in my head nagged at me, correcting every little detail of my somewhat demented thoughts. But back to my point, I was stuck dealing with Adam for atleast the next thirty minutes. Might aswell spend it wisely.

---

Adam looked great, once again because of me. His plain white button up was buttoned all the way up except for the top button. Dark wash jeans complemented everything. if i didnt know who dressed Adam I'd consider him classy. But of course, perfection is never enough for Adam.

"Delilah, I think this shirt should be unbuttoned once more. Can you do it for me?" I should have realized then that Adam was up to no good.

I walked over to him and fixed it, mumbling about what a pain in the ass he was.

But before I could leave, he clamped his hand onto my arm. I tried to shake him off me but considering the fact i'm a staggering one hundred pounds against his goliath-like size, I was pretty hopeless.

"Adam, who the hell do you think you are?!?!"

"Oh Delilah, such explicit language. Didnt your mother ever teach you better?" He whispered into my ear, while dragging me onto the couch. This wasnt going to end nicely for one of us, odds are me.

Adam picked me up with ease and placed me on his lap. He reached up my thigh to pull off my leggings, disgusting.

I screamed, only to have Adam place his other hand over my mouth.

"Why do that, Delilah?" While It whispered into my ear I heard something, a pair of feet coming near the door.

I heard a knock on the door, Adam ignored it. The knock turned into a bang, he still ignored it. Finally, the wood started to splinter before the door broke. Shannon ran into the room. pulled Adam from the couch, and beat the bloody pulp out of him.

I stared, cringing a little. When Shannon got done he looked at me.

"You just gonna sit there, or what?"

I looked up to him, I could tell he saw the desperation in my eyes. I mumbled just a little more and then attempted to get up. I stumbled a little before actually getting to my feet. Worried that I might phsically harm myself I sat back down.

"I cant." I whispered almost inaudibly.

Shannon just walked toward me, picked me up, and carried me to my room.

"You can let me down now, you know." I said in little more than a whisper.

He just said 'no' and started digging through my bag. I stopped him and got the card myself.

After unlocking the hotel room door, Shannon carried me over to my bed.

He tucked me in and then said, "Dont ever make me do that again."

I couldnt let Shannon leave. I was to scared.

"Please Shannon, dont go." I said regretting it as soon as it came out of my mouth. I was going to pay for that.

He didnt do anything but turn around and lay in the bed.

"Fine, but you better not snore." I laughed a little before falling into dreamland where Shannon filled my thoughts.

What was wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to post.
but i'll try to do this more often.
i just get sidetracted you see?
sorry for that,
kp propeyy!