Paper Hearts

Bestest Best Friend

Not being able to wrestle sucks. I mean, like seriously. I hate having to just sit back here and watch. Nobody understood why me, The Sapphire, Women's Champion,couldn't, wouldn't wrestle. Nobody except Delilah knew of the baby that was currently inside my tummy. And I was counting my blessings.

What can I say? She loves to run her mouth.

I don't understand why I even bothered asking for her help anyways. I mean, really? She hates me. And that's putting it nicely. She absolutely hates Shannon. I never did understand why. Shannon is like, so awesome. Even if he did punch me in the face. Hell, he has a good right hook, I can tell you that much.

Speaking of Shannon, why did he get so mad about Jeff and me? He's known Jeff for forever! So, he should be happy that I'm with him right?? For once, I'm not dating a total asshole. And he made me so freaking happy. Happier than I've been in a long time. I sighed.

I gently placed my hand on my stomach. It was still unbelievable. A baby was inside of me. . . A motherfucking baby!

How could I be so stupid as to let this happen? I should have made him stop. I should have said no. I shouldn't have allowed it to happen. I deserved this. I directed my gaze to my beautiful Women's Championship. I was gonna have to forfeit it eventually. Come up with an excuse. I tore a ligiment in my ankle. Or I have a 3rd degree ligiment tear in my shoulder. Something. I don't want to set a bad example for my fans.

I always planned to wait until I was married. So much for that huh?

Someone began knocking on my door.

"Come in!"

I stood to welcome whoever it was that knocked. They stepped through the door.

"Hey John, what's up?"

John Cena. The bestest best friend anyone could EVER have. Let me tell you. What a teddybear. He's been here for me through everything. I thank God everyday for him. I wouldn't be wrestling today if it hadn't been for him.

It felt like high school in this company. So much fucking drama. I mean, how freaking immature can you get?! Especially with all the Diva's. People think the rivalries I have are just for show. Uhh, no. Not even close. Truth be told, I hate Maryse. Jillian Hall disgusts me so much. And Alicia Fox? Really? How the fuck did you even manage to get signed? The most real diva in this place is my girl, Kelly Kelly.

She's hot, and she knows it. But does she brag about it? No. And she's got skill for being one of the smallest diva's in the incorporation. If she would just get more aggressive, she'd be a top girl in this business. Her moonsault is beast. Not very many people have seen her do it. It's better than mine, and I taught it to her!

Maybe instead of like, saying that I was injured, I could intentionally lose my title to Kelly Kelly. Give her a chance with the spotlight. I need to mention that to Mr. McMahon, or, I could just do it under my own terms. . .

"Helloooo?" John waved his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I jumped away.

He laughed. "You zoned out."

I tend to do that alot.

"But like I said a minute ago, though you weren't listening. . . I heard you and Jeff are a thing now huh?"

I smiled. Whenever I thought about him or heard his name, I couldn't restrain myself. I was smiling alot these days. And I mean ALOT. I nodded.

"You sure you want to do that?" he asked cautiously.

"Why wouldn't I?"

John looked away, and didn't speak for several minutes. I gave him his time. He was always picky with the way he said stuff.

"Please don't." was all he said.

Why didn't John want me to be with Jeff?

I just looked at him oddly, so he told me to follow him. I did.

After making several lefts, rights, and often backtracking our steps, he stopped and looked at me.

"I'm sorry." he whispered.

I walked around the corner. I saw Jeff and my heart sped up and I began to smile. But then, I saw her. Mickie James. And boy let me tell you, Jeff was all over her.

I heart ripped into pieces, just as they kissed.

I quickly placed my hand to my stomach. Our baby. . . and he didn't even know.

He laughed as he pulled away from her.

"What can I say Mickie? You're the only girl for me."

I gasped, and felt John's arms wrap around me.

"Want me to kill him?"

I surpressed a giggle. You just gotta love John.

"No." I replied.

I want you to kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i ♥ comments.
so uhh, you should make me happy,
and comment the story.
:D