You're Feeling Numb, from All That Has Become, It Leaves Your Gums, Slips Down Your Tongue and Travels Fast Down Towards Your Lungs

Sea of Sharks

Max and I went inside and I decided to cook breakfast, Eggs, bacon, and toast. When I was done cooking I made Max a plate, and then one for Patricia and my Dad. By the timei had given everyone food there was only a little bit left. I did not mind though, because I still had that feeling in the pit of my stomach, leaving me not so hungry. Max looked concerned. "Is that even gonna fill you up?" he questioned eyeing the small amount of food on my plate. "Huh, oh yeah, I'm not very hungry." I replied with a half smile. He continued it eating. When he was done I took his plate and he told me that the food was good and I thanked him. We both got dressed and we headed out towards his car. We got in and he started the engine,and we were on our way to Tahoe, which was only like a forty-five minute to an hour long drive. I was looking forward to meeting the rest of the band. Max has been so nice to me, I wonder if they are just as nice.

He turned on the radio and Chelsea's Smile by Bring Me the Horizon blasted and the both of us started singing along.

I've got a secret.
It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs.
And I'm gonna keep it.
I know something you don't know.

It sits in silence, eats away at me.
It feeds like cancer. This guilt could fill a fucking sea.
Pulling teeth, wolves at my door.
Now falling and failing is all I know.

This disease is getting worse.
I counted my blessings, now I'll count this curse.
The only thing I really know: I can't sleep at night.
I'm buried and breathing in regret.
Yeah!
The only thing I really know: I can't sleep at night.
I'm buried and breathing in regret.

I've got a secret.
It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs.
And I'm gonna keep it.
I know something you don't know.

I've got a secret.
It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs.
And I'm gonna keep it.
I know something you don't know.

I may look happy, but honestly dear,
the only way I'll really smile is if you cut me ear to ear.
I see the vultures, they watch me bleed.
They lick their lips, as all the shame spills out of me.

Repent! Repent! The end is nigh!
Repent! Repent! We're all gonna die!
Repent! Repent! These secrets will kill us!
So get on your knees, and pray for...

Repent! Repent! The end is nigh!
Repent! Repent! We're all gonna die!
Repent! Repent! These secrets will kill us!
So get on your knees, and pray for forgiveness!

We all carry these things inside that no one else can see.
They hold us down like anchors. They drown us out at sea.
I look up to the sky, there may be nothing there to see.
But if I don't believe in him, why would he believe in me?
Why would he believe in me?
Why would he believe in me?
Why would he believe in me?
Why would he believe in me?

Ruh!

I've got a secret.
It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs.
And I'm gonna keep it.
I know something you don't know.

I've got a secret.
It's on the tip of my tongue, it's on the back of my lungs.
And I'm gonna keep it.
I know something you will never know.
You will never know.
I know something you don't know


The rest of the drive consisted of blasting the radio, singing, and we talked a little bit. He told me how it was always his dream to be in a band. I was really happy for him. Before I knew it we were puling into the Tahoe mall parking lot, music blasting still. Mrax had told me earlier that we were going to get there before the mall opened, so that I could meet the guys, without them getting mauled by sharks. So when we pulled in there were only a few cars in the lot. max turned off the car and opened my door for me and I thanked him quickly. We went entered the mall and I followed him to a CD store that was somewhere on the second floor. When we reached the store I could see Craig, Monte, and Robert were already there. Max entered first and the guys noticed and then started bombarding him with questions. Craig asked slightly angered "Max where the hell have you been?" Then the guys noticed me. "Who's that?" Bryan asked pointing towards me. I smiled and gave a small wave. Max turned to me and said. "Um you can have a seat if you could just excuse us for a moment, we will be right back." I nodded and sat down, watching Max drag the three guys into a backroom. I coud make out a little of what they were saying but couldn't make any sense out of it. Then I heard my voice? I strained my ears to isten and then I recognized it to be me singing "Situations" he must be showing them the tape from Costco. I am assuming that I won the contest, but no one ever told me I did or what I win. So I was really confused. The tape had finish and I could hear the low mumble of them talking, but could not make out the words that were being said. A few minutes later they all piled out of the back door sitting on the couches that surrounded me, Max sat next to me. Robert and Bryan sat on the can couch in front of me and Craig on a chair to my left. Bryan said "Wow you have an amazing voice. Do for you take lessons?" I smiled half heartedly "Thanks...um no I just sing for fun, I never thought my voice was good enough to invest in lessons" I shrugged. "Not good enough, how much better could you get?" Robert questioned. I wondered why it mattered so much. My voice wasn't spectacular it was just ordinary. I do not know what is wrong with them.

Max saw the confusion that was surely written on my face and explained. "The contest back in Costco, we made the contest because we wanted to see what our band would sound like with a female vocalist. The winner of the contest we planned on performing with at one of the stops on warped tour. And you won, so we were wondering if you would duet with Craig in ETF's performance at the first Warped stop?" I was shocked. They wanted me to perform with them? This is just crazy!! Maybe my voice is good but I just can't hear it. I thought hard about this. This is a chance of a lifetime and I would be an idiot to turn it down. I weighed the pros and cons and decided that this would really be a dream come true. Me singing at a concert. They all were at the edge of their seats waiting for my reply. My face showed a smile and they all seemed to relax a bit and I replied, "I'd love to" Max said "yes! Thank you" and gave me a quikc hug. "I shood be thanking you guys for such an amazing oppurtunity."

We sat there and hung out for a couple hours, talking randomly. At eleven thirty the mall opened and people soon flooded the stores. I thought it wouldn't be so bad, but that's when I saw it. A whole sea full of sharks screaming and running towards the store. I looked at the guys and Max mouthed 'Help me' I laughed and shook my head. I went and looked through the racks of CDz and there were some good albums here. I decided I would stay away form the signing area set up in the corner of the store, because I didn't feel like being crush by the crazed fans. So I took some albums over to the thing that you scan it in then you can listen to it. I sat down and scanned sotheme CDs and put the huge headphones on drowning out the rest of the world. I guess that's why I like music so much it lets you create your own world, where you can never be disturbed. I don't know how long we had been there, because I was lost in the music. I looked at the clock located on the back wall and it read five o'clock. Wow I hadn't realized we had been there that long I got up and grabbed the Aiden, Breathe Carolina, Bring Me the Horizon, 3oh!3, Linkin Park, and Papa Roach Cds that I had been listening to and walked up to the cashier. He seemed confused. "Why aren't you going crazy over Escape the Fate?" He questioned I smiled and said. "One because if I were them I wouldn't wanna be mauled by fans and two because I have already met them." I stated simply. He nodded in understanding and rang up my items. I thanked him as he handed me my bag full of CDs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know short and boring again, but I promise that it gets better soon. he contest and get yay she won the contest and gets to sing with them. :)

I don't know when I'll update again because my laptop cord broke, right now I'm using my dads, but when I go back to my mom's I won't be able to use a computer untill I get a new cord.

You should really check out this story, it's a Haley Williams vampire story, and Max Green is in it ;)

Thank you to my lovely commenteers...

maxgreengirl
Otter_Jerry_Radke

Comments really inspire and motivate me to write more. ;)