Status: i don't have my computer as of 09/04/10. i need to focus on my school work. but maybe if you comment, i can steal it back. i need to know you care.

I Know What You're Going Through

She begged me "don't hate me"

(Rose)

I’m laying in the middle of a field.

Everything seemed perfect.

The only problem was that I was alone.

I suddenly began to cry, and then all the plants turned grey and black.

I became very nervous.

I woke up immediately.

I was in a cold sweat. I had shortness of breath. I looked at the clock, it was 6:30. I had to get up anyway. I couldn’t make this thought go away. Then I looked out the window, I saw Pete walking to his car. I suddenly felt that I couldn’t breathe at all, like my chest was caving in.

I hopped in the shower, hoping the water would my panic go away, but it only made it worse. I felt like I was drowning.

I stayed hysterically crying in the shower for hours. I dried off and got dressed, it was 10 already. I went downstairs and my mother was a in the kitchen.

I really do love that nobody came up and checked on while I was in the shower for hours. I could have passed out or something and nobody gave a shit.

My mom just looked at me and threw me the keys to the car and handed me a note for my tardiness.

I grabbed my things and ran to the car. I was happy that I had missed my first few classes, but then I realized that I would be in fourth period when I got there and I have that class with Pete.

(Pete)

I woke up early this morning, because my parents making me clean up for the party tonight.
I’m still surprised they’re letting me do this, but they trust me, so whatever.

I left the house around 6:30, wanting to work out before school began. Before I left I sat in my car for a minute or two and looked at Rose’s window and cried a little.

I was just so frustrated at myself. That I gave up this girl years ago for popularity. And now that I hate being popular, the only thing I want is her. I hate irony.

After run three miles around the track, an hour in the workout room, and a nice long shower,

I headed to homeroom.

I began to be a little nervous when Rose wasn’t in homeroom, but then again, she never really comes to that anyway.

Then I progressive got more and more nervous as she didn’t arrive to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd period.

As I walked into 4th period, I was a wreck. I didn’t even the bell ring. My mind was racing and I began to think of all the scenarios of where she could be. She could be deathly ill. She could have gotten into an accident on the way to school. She could have finally killed…

But my thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and Rose entering.

I could my whole body relax.

She took her assigned seat behind me. She sat down with a sigh, but all the same, it made me to know where she was.

(Rose)

Now I’m sitting in the bleachers. I was next to Joe.

I can’t believe I’m actually here.

This whole time, I’ve had no idea what’s going on.

I just sat there and toughed out, in hope that the party tonight would be worth going to anyway.

(Pete)

I was playing for 20 minutes and then the coach called me out. While I sat on the bench for a few seconds, knowing the coach would put me back out in a minute anyway, I noticed Rose talking to my mom.

And I know she was only probably doing it so her mom wouldn’t ride up her ass later (cause would do the same thing for the same reason) but I would like to think it was to make me happier.

The coach called my name and I began running on the field again in seconds.

(Rose)

After the game was over, me and Joe went out to eat.

We only went to Wendy’s, but I still loved it all the same.

He tried to talk me out of going to the party, but I was dead set on going, hoping something, anything, would with Pete.

Still pissed off, Joe dropped me off at the party, not wanting to go himself.

I was about on time. There was a good number of people, but people still came in after me.

I looked around and realized, I talk to absolutely no one at this party. I slowly walked to the den and took a seat on the couch. I had a feeling I would be here for awhile.

(Pete)

After the game, I rushed home, showered, did some final cleaning, and then the waiting began.

I wasn’t really waiting for the party to begin really, but rather for Rose to arrive.

I walked around, greeting people, but always coming back to the door, standing there for like 15 minutes watching the door, and then repeating the process.

Then around 9, I saw her sitting on the couch, looking depressed. I just wanted to go over there and let her know everything’s ok. That someone cares about her, I care. And I’m finally going to tell her

I started walking over to her. But then Chrys stormed over to her and began taunting poor Rose. I never understood how something so evil could be related to Rose, the sweetest person I kno(e)w.

A little heartbroken, I looked for more alcohol, I had been drinking a tiny bit and buzzed.

On my way back to the den, where I was hoping Rose still was, I ran into Breanna, my ex-girlfriend.

I began talking to her, and well we were both drunk, and I brought her up to my room, but I had no intention of going any further than making out.

(Rose)

I couldn’t stand my sister making fun of me and torturing me any longer.

I got up and walked away from her and her evil little crew.

They were harassing me for merely being at the same party as them.

I ran to the bathroom, with a single tear down my check. I quickly locked the door behind me and washed my face.

I walked out and decided to head to the nearest bedroom and calm down before I had my second panic of the day.

I stumbled up a pair of stairs, towards a room. The most secluded room the house, Peter’s room.

I didn’t even brother knocking, knowing no one would be in here. Pete never let people in his room during his parties, made him feel uncomfortable sleeping in his bed again.

I walked in, and heard moaning and when I looked up there was a screech and I began running.

I had just saw Pete making out, or more, with his ex-girlfriend, Breanna.

I ran over to my house sobbing and texted Joe to come pick me up.

I couldn’t stand to be within 300 feet of that thing

And my parents could care less if I go to school tomorrow or not.

The only downside to this was Joe was going to say “I told you so” the rest of my life.

(Pete)

That couldn’t have been…no that wasn’t Rose.

I was interested anyway so I ran after the girl who just walked in on me and Breanna.

And I watched her run across my lawn and into Rose’s house.

Motherfucker.

I began to walk over to her house, but then I saw a car pull into her driveway and the guy she was with the soccer game and she’s always with at school got out of the car and then they both got into the car and drove off.

Fuck, she does have a boyfriend.

I waited too long.

I took Breanna’s hand, we went down stairs for awhile, progressively drinking more and more and more.

Then one thing lead to another, and we were back up in my room, but this time I had no plans of holding myself back.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i finally fucking updated. but i got inspired today during Spanish, so you guys are lucky.