When It's Over

Two old friends go hunting after one of the friend's brother has gone missing.
They then meet up with two brothers.
What will happen to the friends and the brothers?
Hate, Love, friendship?

Disclaimer: We don't own people blah blah blah. But We [me and the co-author Melissa] own the plot and the characters that are not associated with the show.

Name: Synthia Denise Palmer
Age: 21
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 130
Background Info: Synthia has a younger sister named Tristyn that she is guardian over, she was granted custody after her mother and father were killed in an 'accidental fire' back two years ago. Both her parents were hunters; they were good friends with John Winchester years before Synthia was born.

Siblings:

Sister: Tristyn Diane Palmer -15

Brother: Kayleb Charles Palmer- 29

Name: Tristyn Diane Palmer
Age: 15
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 120
Background Info: Tristyn had an older sister and an older brother, both of which are extremely overprotective of her. Her parents died when she was thirteen in a house fire that was deemed ‘accidental’. Her older sister, Synthia took custody of Tristyn and had cared for her ever since.

Siblings:

Sister: Synthia Denise Palmer-21

Brother: Kayleb Charles Palmer- 29

Name: Kayleb Charles Palmer
Age: 29
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 170
Background Info: Kayleb had tried his whole life to shy away from the world of the unknown and supernatural, he started school to become a doctor plainly for the fact he’d be away from his parents and their hunting. While in college, Kayleb’s parents perished in a fire, accidental or not it made him have plenty of regrets.

Siblings:

Sisters: Synthia Denise Palmer-21
Tristyn Diane Palmer-15

Name: Melissa ‘Jinx’ Davis
Age: 21
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 128
Background Infor: Jinx is one of those girls who will shoot then talk, she isn't that open about her feelings. Her mother died in a house fire at the age of 6 months, and her dad's missing. Her twin sister Kira is happy having a life of not hunting. Jinx has had weird dreams lately of people dieing, either from vampires, ghost, shape shifters, anything. All she has is her car, her music and her father’s army jacket. Guns in the back, beers in the boot and she's good to go.

Siblings:

Sister: Kira Davis- 21- Twin

Name: Kira Davis
Age: 21
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 140

Background Info: Kira has forever denied the life her family has lived for decades, she regrets the fact that she wasn’t always around her sister and father before he disappeared but she doesn’t regret getting almost killed like everyone she has ever loved.

Siblings:

Sister: Melissa ‘Jinx’ Davis- 21- Twin

Name: Dean Winchester
Age: 30
Height: 6'0
Weight: 170

Background Info: As everyone knows, Dean hunts the supernatural, with his brother and learned from his father. He has known Synthia, Jinx, Tristyn and Kira since their childhood. He has since cared for them and called every now and then to check up on them.

Siblings:

Brother: Samuel Winchester- 26

Name: Samuel Winchester
Age: 26
Height: 6'4
Weight: 180

Background Info: Sam is a hunter, though he had previously retired from it to go to college. He returned to hunting after his girlfriend was killed by the same demon that killed his mother. Sam had been friends with Synthia, Jinx, Tristyn and Kira since childhood and has always been protective of them.

Siblings:

Brother: Dean Winchester-30