When It's Over

I need tampons.

Synthia’s POV

“Good morning all,” I smiled as I walked out of the hotel room, my arms wide as I stretched. Sam and Jinx were standing against the cars, arms crossed with looks of frustration covering their faces. “Or not so good morning all.”

“I found out where Kayleb is,” Jinx spoke first, removing her arms from the position she had them in. “He’s in Rawlins, Wyoming.”

“How did you find out?” my heart sped up as I looked over at Tristyn, her face probably mimicked mine.

“Dad,” Jinx stated simply, shrugging her shoulders as she walked over to me. “He text me last night, all he said was Rawlins, Wyoming.”

“Well let’s go,” I nodded my head, sure we were forever away from Wyoming, or so it seemed but we could get there in good time. “Come on!”

“Syn,” Dean spoke, from somewhere behind me right before his hand clasped down on my shoulder. “We have to find the details out before we go bursting in.”

“Dean, do not pull Sam’s crap on me because I know as well as you do that if it was Sam in Kayleb’s position, you’d run in guns blazing.”

“I can’t deny that,” Dean admitted firmly but grabbed hold of my hand and gave it a squeeze. “—I’ve done it many times and every time it’s come out badly, either Sam or I get hurt or we hurt someone.”

“There isn’t a two way street about this hunting job, Dean,” I laughed cruelly, I guess growing up knowing everything about hunting makes life harder to deal with in some aspects. “Someone always gets hurt, no matter what.”

“Are you willing to let someone die, like yourself or Tristyn when we can gradually go in and save Kayleb?” Dean was apparently getting wiser with years, he was still the same hot headed, man whoring goofball but he had logic, which he used to have none of.

“No,” I answered softly. “But what if it’s too late by then?”

“We take it step by step, Syn,” Dean answered with a low laugh. “Come on, Sam drive Synthia’s car with Tristyn. Synthia and I need to talk and we have a long ride ahead of us.”

“That cool?” Sam asked me, when I nodded he turned to Tristyn. “Are you cool with it?”

“As long as you don’t interfere with my game or music, I won’t have to slaughter you,” Tristyn smiled happily and climbed into the passenger side of the car. Jinx snorted from beside me and made her way to hers.

“Kayleb better be happy when we save his pretty ass,” Jinx called out opening her door. “We have the best demon hunters in the business all right here, retired and still in action.”

“I was never the best,” I laughed at her semi-comment. “But thanks anyway.”

“You may not have been the best,” she called out as she hopped into the front seat. “But you were damn good.”

Jinx’s POV

“As long as you don’t interfere with my game or music, I won’t have to slaughter you,” Tristyn smiled happily and climbed into the passenger side of the car. I snorted from beside Syn as I made my way to my own baby.

“Kayleb better be happy when we save his pretty ass,” I called out opening her door. “We have the best demon hunters in the business all right here, retired and still in action.” I said to everyone.

“I was never the best,” Syn laughed at my semi-comment. “But thanks anyway.”

“You may not have been the best,” I called out as she hopped into the front seat. “But you were damn good.” I added on, I closed the door and started following Dean this time while Sam was behind me. Last night was hectic, I mean after our little fight of why I didn’t call. We kissed, not like the peck on the lips teenager embarrassing thing going on. But a full on make-out scene that you would call awkward if you were watching a movie with a parent.

Then after that we kinda had angry sex, I sighed, I just hope he doesn’t tell anyone, I pushed my fingers through my hair as my side fringe then fell after my fingers had left the tips, I sighed and saw that Syn and Dean were talking, like normal people. You know what stuff love, stuff having communications in the car!

All I’ve got is a stack load of money, some of them working jobs as a model, as a stripper and waitress anything I could find. The car, my jacket, the clothes on my back and some scatted in the trunk and my music. I turned the volume up screaming, my window was down, so Sam, Dean, Tristyn and Syn could have heard me but whatever!

I was singing along in the car, we were still I think in Kansas, and I was running low on my coke zero and gum and also fuel, I sighed and dialed Dean’s number. “Hello?” He asked.

“We need to stop at the next gas station!” I said to Dean.

“Why?” He asked.

“I need some more Coke Zero, gum and fuel!” I told him, he sighed into the phone

“Fine.” He said and hung up.

I dialed Sam’s number.

“Why hello!” He said, I rolled my eyes.

“Sam we’re gonna stop at the next gas station.” I said to him.

“Why?” the same question the other Winchester asked.

“I need tampons, what the hell do you think? I need fuel, gum and some coke!” I said to him.

“Alright, okay the next gas station is 10 miles.” he told me, I nodded.

“Yep, kay bye” I said and hung up before he could say anything else. Damn that boy has got my running circles in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
And IIIII will always love Youuuuuuu.

Sorry, I was listening to Dolly Parton.

Odd but...whatever.

Comment damn it.