When It's Over

Yeah, I get it. No need to go into detail.

Synthia’s POV

“Have you noticed something odd going on with Sam and Jinx?” I questioned Dean as we got inside the car, after he got done pumping the gas and getting me a couple treats from inside. I watched while he was gone, what I watched was Sam and Jinx’s behavior and it was strange, more than usual. “I think they done something last night.”

“Funny you should say that,” he bit off the wrapper top of some M&M’s before he started to talk again. “I went outside last night after our talk and heard some noises.”

“I figured it would happen sooner or later,” I shrugged my shoulders and held out my hand. “Can I have some?”

“What do I get in return?” he questioned with a playful smile on his lips.

“A kiss?” I beamed at him and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

“Aw, I didn’t mean that kind,” he whined but poured me a handful of chocolate goodness. I giggled under my breath and popped a few M&M’s in my mouth. “Syn?”

“Yeah?” I looked away from my hands and over to Dean.

“You know what’s funny?” he murmured, almost as if he was talking to himself instead of me. “My dad, a few years ago said that if I were to marry anyone, if our life ever changed from this. He wanted me to marry you; he said that we were perfect and that he loved you like a daughter.”

“He did?” I was kind of on the shocked side because his father never showed me any kind of love besides the occasional smile and nudge with his elbow. “Well that was sweet, I loved him to death. He was a great man.”

“He was,” Dean nodded his head sadly and then cleared his throat and pressed a smile to his face. “How has life been doing you ever since we last seen you?”

“I told you last night,” I laughed. “Basically the same, except for now that Kayleb is missing.”

“I’m sorry,” he murmured placing his hand on my knee; he gave it a squeeze and sighed. “I hate that you were brought up like I was.”

“It sucks knowing there are things out there that aren’t supposed to be real,” I admitted leaning over to lay my head on his shoulder as he drove. He didn’t move his hand from my knee and I didn’t move from his shoulder as we talked for hours. We sang to music, talked and pointed out things before to long we had arrived in Rawlins. “This place isn’t creepy…”

“I've always appreciated your sarcasm, Syn,” Dean turned off the engine and stepped out of the car. He looked around for a moment before he leaned back in and motioned for me to get out. “It’s an Amish community, Synthia.”

“This is new to me, I’m not sure about you but I have never heard of any kind of supernatural occurrences in—“ I looked around hesitantly. “An Amish community.”

“Yeah, that’s a new one for me too,” Dean scratched the back of his head and turned around to look at Jinx, Sam and Tristyn. “Did your dad mention—this?”

Jinx’s POV

“Yeah, that’s a new one for me too,” Dean scratched the back of his head and turned around to look at Sam, Trystan and I “Did your dad mention—this?”

I sighed as I looked around the place it seemed no electronics. Kinda sounded like school. I scoffed and checked my text messages, some were from Kira, some were from Sam, and only two were from dad. I sighed and shook my head “No.” I told Dean, Tristyn sighed in annoyance. I held onto her shoulder. “I know how you feel!” I told her, she laughed. I chuckled along, but the rest didn’t seem to care.

Synthia came up next to me, “Hey what’s going on with you and Sam?” She asked me, I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“Nothing.” I told her.

“You’re lying,” She told me with a straight face.

“Damn it, I should leave you again so you don’t know any of my tricks!” I told her, she looked at me with a sad face, “Jokes, jokes. Just some things happened!” I told her.

“Tell me!” She said, I sighed.

“You know Syn. You are my best friend and we’ve been through a lot together. So I guess I should tell you,” I told her, she nodded in agreement I laughed. Sam and Dean went off somewhere, while Syn, Tristyn and I were minding the cars. “Well, that night Sam was asking me questions about why I didn’t call you guys.” I told her.

“Yeah?”

“And the only reason why I didn’t call was because I was protecting you guys, just in case someone was listening in on what we had to say. Like the FBI or someone.” I said to her, she nodded at me.

“Its okay, I understand fully now,” She told me hugging me, Syn had to be the only one giving me lots of hugs lately, and Sam and I had been kissing and had sex. And Dean, Dean didn’t seem to care.

“So, I stood up and wanted to argue some more with him. Because everyone knows I’m the best at arguing plus debater here!” I said smiling, Syn chuckled and nodded “And then next thing I know we’re kissing, then things lead to the bed and-” I was going to continue but Syn butted in.

“Yeah, I get it. No need to go into detail!” She told me, I laughed at her.

“What about you and Dean?” I asked her, Syn blushed and I smiled and laughed at her,

“Well at least I didn’t have angry sex with someone!” She told me.

“Oh shut up!” I told her pouting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe.

Yeah.

Yum.

Yummy!