Get real

I've been writng, rewriting, and editing this story. Its been months since it has been wandering around my head and so I finally told myself. "Fuck it, I'm gonna write this and see where it goes"

As all my stories each chapter has a song hidden in, or not so hidden. I don't know how to use playlists but, I can tell you the story works better with the song. Kay?
This has some hints to a novel called "Kensington Gardens" I haven't read it so I just do connections to names and places but nothing to important.

Teaser: You could see the big bang from there. Every night I would go out and sit in the ledge, swinging my legs, with a careless rhytim. Sometimes I could watch the stars, but it was london and It would always be raining. I always felt that rain was liberty.

Oh one thing I wont be updating until I get atleast 4 comments on each chapter kay?

And this story might appear to have a hell lot of grammar mistakes, btu I do it on purpose because the narrator is a working class british girl.
  1. The begining of the storm
    teaser:However two hours later, a few minutes after midnight, I heard them argueeing, by the marmol stairs.
  2. Up to heaven (Not here)
    I was oblivious to the insides, my mind drift into the city. Into this invisible ones. I told to myself that these were "Subhumans"
  3. Oh its Paradise
    The skies opened and drops of water splashed around me. The sensation went through my spine again
  4. Down on the street
    Teaser:The place was alive, and I could tell there was more down that street.
  5. Youth
    teaser:The simple mention of my new nickname was like speed through my veins and a second later I had the oversized jeans on, and we were rushing down the stair to the street.
  6. Overground a rudimentary neverland
    Teaser: I must have sounded so out of place, but I wanted to seem the most defiant and impertinent. The words came out of nowhere anyway
  7. Gimme Shelter (Nana)
    teaser:It was so harmful, the voice was ringing into my head, and it felt like a sharp blade cutting everything inside me. It was long before I knew what the feeling meant it was addiction
  8. Not A Safe European Home
    Teaser: My mothers pale and contorned face appeared through the door way, when Billy answered. She was pale and untiddy, eye bags below her eyes.
  9. Suburbia
    teaser:Now that I think of it the flames were growing into the classes, and the fire was to begin really soon. London would be burning in months, maybe a year, but the fury was waking from its kip.
  10. Suburbia the filth, the filch
    teaser: The rain shifts its direction and hits your face, fall is a strange time in London. As the winter came, everyone felt the flames coming out.
  11. Muddy thoughts.
    Teaser:The cold air was screwing my lungs, my nose was freezing, and feet were knackered, but I was not going back .
  12. Boredom
    teaser:You don't know me - I'm acting dumb