Thank you for the venom

.2

"So, Sophie" I started, it was right after Gabby left. Was it too soon to ask about how she started with drugs?

"Yeah?" She still sounded like she was crying. Should I ask her somthing? Maybe I should just make it seem like I didn't say anything, and just ignore her. I sighed

"How long have you known Gabby?" She turned to me and smiled, a tear still running down her face. She explained to me no one in her family knows in that she's gay except her sister. Gabby and her relationship has been going on since she was 14, Gabby was 16. Shes hid it for 3 years, that night she was going to tell her family she was too scared though. So she thought some ecstacy would help her calm down and make it easier to tell them. Well let's just say that was a huge mistake. I smiled at her, you're lucky I thought to myself. I yawned.

"You should get some sleep" I heard her say. I nodded, put my head to the pillow, and fell asleep.

"What do you mean I can't see her?!" My eyes shot open. don't be who I think it is, don't be who I think it is!

"Well she's still slee--" the doctor started but was cut off

"I don't give a crap if she's sleeping wake her up! I'm her mother!" {i]damn it!

"Please miss keep it down, patients are trying to sleep" My mother looked in through the door

"She's not asleep! See! she's awake!" she yelled walking through the door way "What the hell were you thinking?! you could have died! me and your father have been worried sick!" I rolled my eyes "Don't roll your eyes at me little miss! I am your mother and--"

"Shut up" I said, it suprised me. It's the first time I ever talked back to my mother in forever, All 15 years of my life I've been a goody goody. Finally.

"What did you say?" she said, her tone sounding sweeter, taking a step closer.

"Shut.Up." I said slower, like I was explaining to a 5 year old.

"Well here we go! I gave birth to you, then you go off and do drugs AND you tell me to shut up. What happend to my little Ethy?"

"Don't give me that shit mother! Don't put on this stupid act just because there are people around, act like your self. Your stupid bitchy abusive self" I had slowed down my talking. I smirked. The next thing I knew, my cheek was stinging and my mother was walking out of the room. "There ya go mama"

I layed my head back down and fell asleep.