Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

I sit on this comfortable chair, on this irritating stage with all eyes looking up at me. It reminded me so much of Decklyn – when I used to come with him and stay backstage while he answered questions and showed off like you are supposed to do on talk shows – that I wanted to cry.
“So to begin the night; let’s start off with some basic questions.” Tracy White – the talk show host – said interrupting my train of thought. “We know a lot about you and Decklyn Macavoy.” She started.
“There is no more Decklyn and I.” I said sharply.
“We know that but just give us some basics.” I cut her off again.
“Okay. 18. 5’5. Single, but not available. Heartbroken and irritated.” I said. “Does that cover the basics?” Man I hate these types of things. Only Decklyn knows how much; well he did anyways. Tracy just stared at me blankly.
“Okay.” She said slowly. “Harder questions.” Woopdi do! “Did you really tell the press all of that stuff?” This one was easy.
“No.” I answered her calmly this time.
“Well then why does Decklyn believe that you did?” she asked next.
“Because he didn’t have faith or belief in me, if he did he would have trusted me. He didn’t.” Saying this out loud hurt. A lot.
“Well if he blamed it on you then you must have known all of that stuff published.” I nodded. “So why didn’t you tell the press?”
“I’m not like that.” I answered simply. “It’s not my business to tell anybody anything about anyone’s personal life.”
“Any other reason.” She pressed further.
“I fell in love.” And then I got up and walked off the stage and I didn’t stop until I had exited the building.