Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

So much for food

I flipped on the TV and once again my sister leaves on her stupid celebrity crap. I have told her so many times to change the channel then turn off the TV before she leaves the room but she never listens. I’m starting to think that she just likes to annoy me.
“Decklyn Macavoy has dropped out of his next movie “Split Ends” because…” I flip the channel before hearing the rest of the sentence. It’s just a bunch of popstars who just want more attention for their already overrated lives. Decklyn may have played in some movies I liked and written a few cute songs, but he’s still overrated; always on the news. I guess it doesn’t help that he’s kind of hot, and his skin is a light brown that looks like he has an amazing tan, his brown eyes may be breathtaking as well, but he’s still just a popstar.
Much Music – A rarely watched show here in Hollywood but hey I was born in Canada – is sane and plays some good tunes. I like everything about the music they play but nothing about the celebrities they talk about. Right now it’s Greek that’s playing. A show that I wish they played more often. Cappi’s my favourite.
“Hey Bailey!” I say as my beautiful golden retriever jumps up onto the couch beside me. I scratch behind her ears while she lays down enjoying it. Bailey has always been my TV buddy. Bailey is my dog, not a family dog. I had gotten her for my 13th birthday, and she is the best gift I have ever gotten. She’s my best friend.
I had fallen asleep and when I woke up Bailey was being used as my pillow like always. I touched her soft golden fur and then I got up and walked into my kitchen. I looked around in the fridge for a bit before slamming it shut feeling defeated. I was hungry but there is never food in this house. “Catherine, I’m going shopping!” I shout to my sister as I make my way to the front door.
“You can’t leave me here alone! I’m only 13.” She said and I knew that another argument was about to emerge. She was always like this, and I knew it was just to get on my nerves, she was old enough to stay home alone and she was well aware of that. Instead of saying anything back to her I walked out of the house and ran to my car before she could make it to the door to stop me. I put my keys in the ignition and my silver Cobalt started smoothly.
Its always amazing how busy the streets in Hollywood are, it never fails to surprise you. Each time I exit my house there are always more people then the day before. I’ve been living here for 4 years so I guess it shouldn’t be a big deal to me anymore, but somehow it’s just something my mind can’t comprehend.
I walk into the nearby McDonalds and grab Catherine and myself double cheeseburger value meals; each of them with no onion. I paid the person at the cash the money I owed and left so I could go check out the bookstore a store or two down. I left my car where it was and walked down the sidewalk and when I reached the bookstore I looked at the display case for any new arrivals that interested me. Then I opened the door and walked in.
It wasn’t the largest book store but it definitely wasn’t the smallest either. I started reading when I first moved here. A bunch of words crammed in between two pieces of paper didn’t really interest me, but one day I was bored and decided to check out this very store I’m in right now. I bought one book and then I bought another and another. That is how my love for reading started out.
I walked over to the section that held the blue blood series. The last book ended on a cliff hanger and I really needed the next one called Revelations. I scanned all of the Melissa de Cruz books and saw no sign of Revelations anywhere. It made me sad but then I found a book called Just Listen and it really caught my eye.
The cover was simple just a person with her music player in her jeans pocket. Simple, but eye catching. It was written by Sarah Dessen and I had read some of her books before and they were really good. I brought the book up to the counter and paid for it. I then remembered that I still had the food in my hands and I had to place it on the counter so I could pull out my wallet and pay.
I looked at a couple more books before deciding to leave and made a promise to myself to come back soon and get some more. It wasn’t until I had gotten outside that I heard their annoying screams and pleading.
I looked up ahead and sure enough there were a bunch of screaming girls running down the street after none other then Decklyn Macavoy. I stood there surprised at their idiocy and annoyance so I had forgotten that they were coming my way and before I could even move out the way… first Decklyn ran by and shoved me off to the side, and then the screaming girls trampled over me and my stuff.
So much for food.
♠ ♠ ♠
well credits for my story layout to
http://member.mibba.com/44026/
name - kylee.

I wanted to point out who was who in the layout.
so the very top row is,
Decklyn, Decklyn, Ellie, Ellie.
and underneath the first picture of Decklyn, it goes,
Catherine and then Mandy. =]