Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

The Song

The past month had been paparazzi everywhere; they didn't leave me alone, always asking me how I felt about everything. It had been a month and I would have thought they would have forgotten by now, but apparently Decklyn and I did things like "shopped to take our mind off each other" or "Took a stroll down the beach to think about each other" It was all so stupid and just a way for them to make money, because for some reason Decklyn and I were popular to the readers.
Mandy's grandpa had died a couple of days ago and they wanted his funeral to be where he was born. So they all flew down to Canada and are staying there for a week or so to go see all the tourist attractions that her grandpa loved.
Catherine was at her friend’s cottage for the week, so it seemed to be just me in the house. August was just starting and I figured new month, new beginning of my summer. I was asked to go on a date by this very cute guy by the name of Gabe.
And I did go out with him, and I did have a good time, I just didn't like him very much. And the paparazzi turned it into something different and made it sound like he was a complete jerk. And when I was asked about it, instead of telling them off, I told them that he was a nice guy, he just wasn't the guy for me. The next day, that was posted in the papers. It was getting so ridiculous.
I hadn't seen Decklyn at all since the time that he had told me that the talking was done. It hurt when he said that, but it was over now. I just had to get past the paparazzi and then everything would be back to normal. Mystery Girl would be no more then a distant memory, and probably not even that.
I was at the bookstore, all of my reading caught up, except for "Lock and Key" and I didn't even get any new books, I just walked out of the store and then I changed my mind and walked right back in. I probably looked like an idiot, but I didn't care.
"It has been a while since we've heard any of his music." The radio host was saying. "But he's finally got a new single out, can you guess who it is? Yes none other than Decklyn Macavoy. Here's his new song called Waking up."
It had gone onto some really sweet and melody like rhythm and I needed to hear the rest of it, it was beautiful. I ignored the fact that it was Decklyn's voice I heard and I just listened to the song, and the lyrics.

"That night, I told you I was sorry. I meant it.
That night, I told you that I liked you. I meant it.
That night I told you, you were different. I meant it.
But did I mean anything to you?

C'mon. We'll walk along the sand at the beach,
And let the path take us where ever it goes.
We'll live, have fun, and make the best of the night.
We might even have our first kiss.

Baby, tell me why you were so afraid,
Baby, tell me why you tore me up.
Baby, tell me why you denied it.
Baby, because I know you were thinking love.

I was sorry,
I liked you,
You were different,
I was falling for you,
But you didn't seem to give a damn.
Maybe, you girls are all the same,
I'm sick of searching through all your games.

C'mon. We'll walk along the sand at the beach,
And let the path take us where ever it goes.
We'll live, have fun, and make the best of the night.
We might even have our first kiss.

Baby, tell me why you were so afraid,
Baby, tell me why you tore me up.
Baby, tell me why you denied it.
Baby, because I know you were thinking love."

It was beautiful, but the lyrics hurt. He couldn't possibly still be feeling that way. Did I? I tried to talk to him, but he told me the talking was done. So that’s it, the talking is done. I shouldn't be feeling bad about the song.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback = lovee. <3