Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

Xanga Me

I ran home and I thought for about an hour. I thought about everything that had happened and everything that got to me. Why did I feel so upset about this, we had known eachother 3 days and he had this affect on me. Now it's been a month and even though this was my first encounter with him for a while it still felt the same.
I didn't know what to do, but I knew that I wanted to let him know how I was feeling. I wanted to be sneaky about it, but obvious in the same sense. And so I jumped on my lap top and typed in the link to xanga. I remembered him telling me that he had one, when we were on the beach. Maybe just maybe he might get my blogs.
I didn't write much, it was short, but if he saw it he would defiantely know that it was about him. Who wouldn't?

Hey I guess I'm kind of bad at this, but there was a lot on my mind, and I figured a few short sentences would help me get it off my chest. You've probably heard of me, and you probably know my name by now, but that's not important. I just wanted to make a quote about how I was feeling.
I gave you the question, my instincts were right.
You don't care as much as you say.
- Mystery Girl? Ellie.

I noticed that it was starting to get dark outside. The day seemed to be passing by way to fast. I took a blanket with me and my lap top and I sat on a lawn chair in my backyard gazing up at the sky as the stars came into sight. The night was so beautiful, I just couldn't get enough.
I went to my xanga home page and I had 1 comment. The username was Deck_lyn. That was a strange username, but it was better then mine. Misterious_Ellie. I clicked on the comment and it brought me right to my blog and the comment I was waiting to read.

You're instincts were wrong, I do care. You didn't give me enough time to answer.

And I replied to his comment. I had msn and I had facebook, but I never bothered to ask Decklyn if he did. It's not like it matters anymore, but it would be a whole lot easier then commenting our feelings down through blogs.

You didn't seem to have anything to say.

He commented so fast it was like he was starring at the same page until my comment appeared. So I guess it is the same as IMing. I clicked on his comment and read it over.

I was expecting a hateful question, not something that showed you cared.

My question showed that I cared? How strange, only he would say something like that about a question I was curious to have the answer too. I clicked on reply, as I did before and again I replied to his comment.

Just shows how much you know me.

And this time his reply was even faster then before, it's like his fingers were on hyper speed and he had so much more to say.

Can't you see that I'm trying too. But I do know you enough to know that you're stubborn and beautiful and you see the world differently then others. You also like to hide behind things, and you're quiet when you're not opening up. You like to wait for special things to happen, and you like to watch out for your family. You make everyone around you smile, and that makes you happy aswell. You don't like famous people because they seem to all be the same, but you see that I might be different. You want to give me a chance, but you're scared to go against everything you believe in. I say, take a risk.

He knew so much about me. Everything he said seemed to be the truth about me, I was scared. And he was right, maybe I should take a risk, but maybe I shouldn't at the same time. I commented back.

You're right. Meet me in my backyard. I remember telling you where I lived.

He wrote.

Be right there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's kind of different, but I still have a lot more to write with this story.