Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

Meeting Catherine

"I'm not good at this kind of stuff." I said once Decklyn woke up.
"What kind of stuff?" He asked confused. I could see the sun shining through the tent and I wondered what Catherine might think.
"Relationship stuff." I mummbled quietly as I looked down. He lifted my chin up so that I had no choice but to look at him.
"Hey, hey. I'm not either." He said without so much as looking away once.
"But at least you have experience with relationships, I've never been in one before." I felt so embarresed talking about this, but I knew that I needed to get it off my chest.
"My experience with relationships has been dateing a girl I believe to be diferent and then finding out that she's just like the rest of them. She doesn't care about me, just what she can get from me, and what the tabloids can give her." His face turned to hurt immediately.
I lyed down and he did too, letting my head rest on his arm. "How do you know I'm diferent?" I asked looking at him.
"Are you telling me that you arn't?" He asked smiling.
"No, you're right about me. I hate fame, and everything with it, but I mean how did you know that I wasn't like the rest of them, that I wasn't just putting on an act to get you to notice me?" I was waiting for an answer and he seemed to be taking a long time to think.
"Because, you didn't stop to see how you looked before you got infront of the camera. You wore my shirt with just your bathing suit underneath it, crying in front of the cameras because you didn't want to bother with me if they were around. Anyone smart enough would be able to tell that you're the real deal." I smiled at him and he smiled back, kissing the top of my head. I reached over to him and kissed his lips softly.
"Why is it that you can always manage to say the right things?" I asked giveing him another soft kiss.
"Because I'm just that charming." He said and I punched him lightly on the arm with my fist. "So." He said after a while. "Do I get to meat this sister of yours?" He asked. I was a little shocked, but it's not like she hasn't seen him before.
"Warning." He nodded. "She's kind of unbelievably gorgeous, she looks older then me, so could you not stare at her for too long, it'll make me uncomfortable. And if you have troubles like everyone else, try and remember that she's only 13. She looks nothing like me." He smiled and gave me a soft peck on the lips before getting up.
"Lets go meet the little one." He said.
"You won't be saying that anymore, once you see her." I mummbled and then I got up leading him to my front door.
"Don't make me feel uncomfortable. And don't listen to anything she says either." He nodded.
"Okay alright, you have nothing to worry about." And I could tell that he was waiting on an embarresing story and that he couldn't wait to hear it come out of Catherines mouth.
"Nice house, it's big." He said stepping into it. I closed the door behind him and took his hand leading him to the living room where I knew Catherine would be.
"ELLIE." Catherine said looking at the TV and not at me. "CHECK THIS OUT." She was laughing so hard, that she had to try to shout over her laughter.
"Check what out?" I asked looking at the TV. It had just gone to commercial. I looked over at Decklyn who had yet to see the full size Catherine, and I just shrugged and mouthed "I don't know."
"LOOK!" She pointed to the TV again. Sure enough there on the TV was Decklyn, and beside him a duck.
"I don't get it." I said mostly to Decklyn then to Catherine.
"IT'S QUACKING AROUND HIM." She was laughing so hard I couldn't help but laugh.
"I still don't get why it's so funny." I said confused.
"It's funny because your little crush is on TV with a duck beside him and it's supposed to be a ring tone." I honestly didn't get her at all.
"How much sugar have you eaten today?" I asked her. I knew she had a stash in her room somewhere.
"Not a lot." She said turning off the TV and walking towards the kitchen. "Hey Decklyn." She said as she passed by, she didn't even seem surprized.
I turned to Decklyn who was in shock, and I slapped him. "I told you." I said letting go of his hand and walking towards the kitchen. Catherine poured herself some cereal, and sat down at the kitchen table.
"Want any?" She asked taking the first bite of her breakfast. I nodded.
"Yeah, sure. What about you?" I said looking towards Decklyn.
"Sure I'll have some." He said as we grabbed some cereal and milk and sat down at the table with it. Catherine still didn't seem to notice that Decklyn was in the house, but I knew that she would catch on sooner or later. It wasn't until moments later, that she fell off of her chair and onto the floor.
Decklyn and I both stood up and walked over to her stunned. "When the hell did you get here?" She asked getting up. Decklyn laughed.
"Last night." He said as I took his hand into mine. Catherine looked at me with this look that said "Are you for real?" And then she went back to eating her cereal.
"So you were there when I was making fun of you?" He laughed and nodded. Was it just me or did he seem to laugh a lot around Catherine. I let go of his hand again and went to sit on the kitchen counter. "Oops. Well I guess I should apoligize then shouldn't I?"
"You don't have to, it was kind of funny to watch you laugh so hard." She smiled her "what should I think of you" smiles and then looked down at her food.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is kind of crappy,
but I needed to end it here.