Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

This ought to be good

I was so mad that I got into my car and drove home in silence. I had originally planned to fallow them and return the favor they had just given me, but I changed my mind. I was so hungry and now my food was gone, I’m not in the mood to go get more so I guess I’m stuck with grilled cheese. Yuck! We better have some ketchup.
The thought of ketchup made me feel a bit better. When I had just moved here, I met my best friend Mandy and I brought her over to the house for breakfast and put ketchup on my eggs and she laughed at me. I didn’t know it at first, but I realized shortly after that it’s just a Canadian thing.
I pulled into my driveway and stomped my way into my house. My parents weren’t home, they were off on some business trip and they wouldn’t be back until the end of summer and they trusted me enough to take care of Catherine while they were gone. They just left yesterday, a whole two months of watching over Catherine. Not my ideal way to spend my summer, but oh well she’ll be at her friends house’s all summer and when she is I’ll have my own friends over and maybe host a few parties. My house was big enough with the money my parents make.
My Cobalt is the only thing that is truly mine – aside from my books. I bought it with my own money that I had saved up working at the book store. It wasn’t a bad job, but I had to quit when school started. My parents said that they wanted me to concentrate on school work and so I had no choice. They were sad to let me go; at least that’s what they had said and how they had acted. And they promised me my job back whenever I wanted it. My favourite part of that job was getting great discounts on all of the books. My collection got bigger everyday.
“What’s wrong with you?” Catherine asked me when I slammed the front door shut.
“Stupid celebrities and their annoying fans. I went out to get us some food and he just comes barging down the street with screaming girls behind him and knocks me over so that I get trampled. I wanted that food, now all I have is my… I hate him!” I screamed.
“It’s just food and who was the Celeb this time?” Catherine said lying back down on the couch.
“Decklyn.” I said in a mocking voice. “But it isn’t the food. My book! I left it there, on the street. Ugh!” Catherine just stared at me with confusion.
“Well at least it was a cute one this time. Remember when Jake Leggings knocked you down running away from the paparazzi.” She started to laugh in the middle of saying this, but I remembered alright. He tripped on the ledge of the table and I went down with him. He was known to be a little hydrated if you know what I mean. I took 8 showers when I had gotten home. Catherine just laughed at me the rest of the day.
“It’s just careless of them. They can’t just walk the streets and expect everyone to just move and bow down at the sight of them. The least they could do is watch where they’re going when they’re on the streets. It is just pathetic!” Catherine started to laugh at my anger, I don’t know why but I seem to amuse a lot of people when I’m mad.
“Whatever. I am just going to go upstairs and sit in my room and think about my pathetic life.” And with that I was gone and walking up the long staircase that leads to my room.
I sat on my bed and tried to concentrate on something else. I just couldn’t. I was still so mad about what had happened today. This always happened when something with Celebrities happens to me, I just couldn’t get how someone could march the streets and not even care about their surroundings.
I wanted to read my book, but I was so mad that I forgot all about it when I was knocked over on the street. I had already read all of the books on my shelf, and usually I would be in school right now. It was only noon, and I had already hit the worst part of my day.
I looked at my pinkly painted room, and decided that I didn’t like the colour. I would change it later, when my parents got back in August. It was going to be a long wait from June until August but I could manage. For now.
My bed needed to change spots, I was bored of it the way it was now, but I would place it somewhere later. Right now I’m just too lazy. I always do this when I’m mad; I come up to my room and think about the things in my room I no longer like or want. I would always change my room back later once I had cooled off but I never thought about that the moments I was actually moving things around.
Bailey pushed her way through my door which I had left open a tiny bit and jumped on my bed shoving her head under my hand so that I would pet her. She was such a loving dog and she was always there to cheer me up when I needed her to. I lay down on my bed with my hands behind my head and Bailey made herself comfortable with her head resting on my chest. I always wondered if she liked the sound of my heart beat. The vet had told me when I had taken Bailey in for her needles that dogs often liked the sound of the heartbeat.
I hadn’t known it at the time, until I woke up and noticed that I had fallen asleep. I guess I was really tired, although I didn’t know why. I had gone to bad at a very reasonable time last night. Mandy had called me at 3 in the morning inviting me to a party but I declined and after I had hung up the phone I didn’t fall asleep again until around 4:30, but that was it.
I was hungry and finally I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some grilled cheese. I got the stove ready and the bread and cheese out and I waited a minute before putting the piece of bread on the pan. After I was done making it, I looked for the ketchup in the fridge and it was luck that there just so happened to be enough in the bottle for me to use on my Grilled Cheese. I poured all that would come out on the side of my plate and dipped the sandwich in and started to eat it. It wasn’t the best tasting.
I finished my grilled cheese and washed my dish and when I was done I heard Catherine shout something, but I wasn’t sure what.
“What did you say?!” I yelled back.
“I said you’re on TV!” she said more clearly now. What! Why was I on TV? This ought to be good.