Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

I noticed she was beautiful

The concert was loud, and Mandy and I were jumping up and down to the music. I've only ever been to about 4 concerts this one will be my fifth. I didn't know the band that was playing, and everytime I tried to ask Mandy she would scream back at me, but I could never hear her.
We continued to jump up and down to the music and then once the band had cleared off, everyone started to scream. Mandy looked at me with a look she only gave me when she knew someone I didn't like was around and she thought that whoever it was, was hot.
I looked up at the stage and immediately stopped dancing. How can he be one of the opening acts he's a completely different music genre. He fits in better with Ryan Cabrera. He began to speek into the micro phone. And everyone was quiet. Why does he have to be liked by everyone?
"Hey guys." he shouted. "Are you ready for my new song?" Everyone screamed.
"Alright then this song is called "The Bookstore Girl" Our eyes locked as he started to play a really soft song on his acoustic. I listened carefully as he sang the lines of his new song.

"What a perfect way to meet,
I knocked you down on the street."

This song was definately going to be cheesy. I could tell by the way he sang it and so could everyone else, but we all listened anyways.

"The things you didn't think I saw, but I noticed.
For instance, your book, the store, the anger in your eye.

That was the day that I pissed off the bookstore girl, yeah.
That book store girl.

I started to laugh at his lyrics, even though they pissed me off. I was the bookstore girl he pissed off and I'm the bookstore girl he will probably always piss off. Everyone was cheering now and then, but mostly they just stayed silent while their phones waved back and forth in the air. He locked his eyes with mine again as he sang the next few lines.

"There are things that you don't notice,
and there are things I probably missed.

But there is one thing that i'll remember,
it's ingraved into my scull.

The day that I pissed off the bookstore girl,
I noticed she was beautiful.

He repeated the chorus and then strummed the last cord to the song and it was over. He waved to the audience and got up and left. Mandy was looking at me funny and I had to ask her why.
"I've never seen you smile so much." She said reading my mind.
"I'm not smiling, I'm just excited for the band to come, it's been forever. Are they coming on now?" She nodded.
"That bookstore girl was you, you know." She said poking me in the side.
"Was it? Hmm." I said pretending to think.
We The Kings came on stage then, and started to play "Check Yes Julliet" and everyone was once again jumping and screaming in excitement and the love for their music. Including Mandy and I. I listened and screamed and jumped and had a great time and when they stopped playing and the concert was over. I checked the time on my cell phone.
"Its almost 2." I said and Mandy nodded. "Are you staying the night or am I driving you home?"
"I'll stay the night. Lets have a party, shall we." I shook my head.
"Not tonight. We can have a party over the weekend alright?" I suggested.
"Alright, but let me invite some people over okay? From here." I nodded and then told her to make sure they were safe people. And then she ran off and I walked to our meeting place.
I got into my car and drove down to the beech, it's only a two minute drive and a 5 minute walk to the concert. But Mandy knows where to go. Hopefully she doesn't bring anyone back. This has been our concert routeen since the first concert we ever went to.
I sat down in the sand and played with it in my hand, letting it inbetween my fingers and back onto the ground. It was a pretty night. The stars were out and then moon was full. The waves at the beech were soft and pretty. And I just sat there and watched them until Mandy came and met me and we drove to my house.