Status: Taking a break, but I am going to finish this! <3

Trusting Me

Paparazzi

I walked back over to Decklyn and stood right infront of him. "You can look now." I said icily. I was now so aware of the situation, I was angry with him and myself.
"Look. I'm really sorry, about... you know, all of that." He said and I knew he meant it, I just didn't care.
"Whatever, thanks for the shirt." I knew it was mean to be acting this way, but I was embarresed and awkward and upset. I went to walk away but he grabbed my hand and I let it linger there longer then nessesary before pulling away. I hated that it felt nice to have my hand in his.
"Can we walk?" He asked and I stood there debating with myself about if I should go or not. Again I didn't answer, but it was only because I had forgotten again. "C'mon. We'll walk along the sand at the beach, and let the path take us where ever it goes."
I didn't think before I spoke, which wasn't like me. So I quickly answered with. "You should put that in a song." He smiled. "You don't have to if you don't want to, I mean I like it." I started to ramble a lot after that and he just stood there smiling at me.
Finally he cut me off. "So the walk along the beach?"
"Oh right. Okay lets go." We walked to the sandy part of the beach and followed the pathway of it.
It was quiet for a minute or two as we walked and listened to the waves crash down. It was a pretty sound and it wasn't madening like pure silence is. That is why music comes in handy, especially with an ipod or a good car stereo.
"So um, I, ugh, er actually came down here because." Was he nervous about what he was going to say next?
"Because?" I said smiling.
"Because I um, actually I, ugh never mind." I felt bad for him because he was struggling, but part of me wanted to laugh at him for all the struggling he put me through.
"You can tell me when you're ready to." I said and then there was a few seconds of waves crashing again.
"When you look at me. What do you see? Be honest." Boy was I ever going to be honest.
"I see an ironic asshole who doesn't care, but can sometimes be sweet." He laughed at my answer.
"You're the only girl who has ever given me that answer." He seemed to be thinking.
"Well I'm sure others have been more harsh then that, but it's all I could think of." I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"I meant that you're the only girl who has ever said something other then hot famous super star." I looked at him and I coud see honesty in his eyes.
"Oh." Was all I said. I sat down on the sand and he followed. And we sat there watching the ocean. "Well no offence or anything, but I really don't give a crap that you're famous. It's kind of a turn of to your "hotness". I made quotation marks with my fingers while I said hotness. He laughed.
"So you think I'm hot then?" I nodded, he seemed to be dissapointed.
"Handsome is a better word for it, I guess. I mean you just don't seem like the type of guy to be called hot. Handsome means so much more then just a simple hot." I seemed to be rambling again and he started to laugh.
"Are you always this nervous around guys?" He asked playfully but seriously at the same time.
"Not really." I said honestly and he nodded while smiling.
"You're kind of different." I nodded.
"Good different?" He nodded.
"Definately good different." I smiled.
He started to lean into me a little bit and then his face was moving closer to mine. I moved my face closer to his waiting for our lips to touch. Then flashes of light were shooting at us and we pulled away looking at it. Paparazzi.
"I'm sorry about this." He said and then he grabbed my hand and we were running.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know, I might have started stuff too early but I like it.