Sequel: Was I The Only One?
Status: Active

It's Not A Love Song

You've got to show her you need her

Fans were definitely nice to me about being Joe’s girlfriend, yet there were still the idiots who are convinced they will marry him and that I’m a ‘whore’. It didn’t really bother me because for now I had him and that’s all that matters. In some respects it was better having them know, in my opinion I’d much prefer celebrities come out and say ‘I’m dating such and such’ then they can talk about it or not. There’s nothing worse than leaving your fans wondering and guessing, it makes things worse.

It had been three days since my twitter announcement so people were still talking about it and paparazzi had increased a lot more making it more difficult for us to do things together but we both knew it would die down soon.

“Joe, it’s your turn to get the groceries!” I heard Kevin shout to him while I changed.

I picked up one of Joe’s large plaid shirts and buttoned it up around me, smiling at the smell of him. I pushed down my black leggings then slipped my feet into some white plimsolls before sneaking into Joe’s walk in closet to steal some of his Ray Bans. I picked out a pair of blue rimmed ones to match his blue paid shirt I was wearing then I hurried out his room and downstairs.

Joe rolled his eyes when he saw my outfit, “One half of that outfit is mine.”

“More like three fifths, I’m wearing your socks.” I smirked.

Joe glared at me then grabbed my hand. He pulled me outside towards his large car chuckling to himself. “We’re on food duty.”

I groaned, “Wonderful.” He opened the car door for me and pushed me in by ass cheeks as I hiked up the large gap between the car and the floor.

“Finally.” He mumbled and slammed the door, I chuckled at his impatience and pulled out my Blackberry to entertain myself for the drive to Wal-Mart.

“Wait!” I heard Frankie’s small voice called.

Frankie ran over to the car in record time then jumped in the backseat. “Yay, Frankster!” I cheered holding my fist out for him to bump.

“Awesome, let’s go then.” Joe smiled reversing the car off the driveway then headed off to get some food sources.

It soon became obvious we were being followed by paparazzi when the four cars behind us never stopped following us the whole journey. Frankie kept the chattering going all the way there, never once letting a silent moment occur inside the car. We quickly got out of the car and rushed towards the entrance while the paparazzi rushed out of their cars as if us going to buy food was a needed shot.

“Did you enjoy judging on American Idol Joe?” One asked slightly out of breath from chasing us, this one had a video camera.

Joe didn’t answer but kept walking forward with one hand on Frankie’s shoulder, keeping him close to his leg. Once we were inside and we had a cart, we sat Frankie inside of it and headed down the aisle.

“Do you think I could fit in the baby seat?” Frankie asked taking four loafs of bread from me and setting them in his organised pile on foods that surrounded him.

Joe laughed, “No Frankie, you’re eight.” Frankie huffed and began to stack up the packages of diet coke we had placed inside the shopping cart.

“You’ve got to show her you need her, don’t treat her like a mind reader. Each day do something to need her, to believe you love her.” I sang under my breath picking up two packets of Pop-tarts and handing them to Frankie.

Joe kissed my cheek spontaneously and smiled. “We’ll watch that once we get home.”

I smiled up at him happily. He actually liked to watch Disney films with me. I was happy he didn’t think so much of himself that he didn’t want to watch films most guys like but never let you know they like.

“Frankie, what candy do you want?” I asked as I threw myself three bags of chocolate cover raisins in.

“Surprise me.” He challenged. I chuckled and pulled random bags of candy from the shelf.

“So, has Emma talked to Nick?” I asked Joe as I stood on the back of the cart, his arms either side as he pushed Frankie, my self and the food.

Joe tossed some chips into the cart, hitting Frankie in the back of the head. “I think so, they’re okay now.”

I smiled, tipping my head back. I was too tall so he couldn’t reach my lips, instead he kissed my forehead with a smile. Usually, I wasn’t a big fan of PDA but my relationship with Joe was different than others I had been in. I wanted the world to know he was mine, not so they could back off, just because I was happy to be with him.

It took us a while to get around the store and get everything put into bags, Frankie was very helpful when it came to packing the bags. I loved watching Joe with Frankie, he was such a great older brother and he took his role as that very seriously. Once we had walked to the car and packed it up we headed home, the paparazzi followed us as far as they could then had to stop once they reached the point of no return, aka the gated community that we lived in.

We didn’t have much time once we got inside, it was getting late and Joe, Emma, Nick and I were off to the Lakers game while Kevin and Danielle went for a meal and Frankie went back to see Denise and Paul again.

I changed into a white Lakers jersey and some ‘House of Dereon’ jeans with some black converse for make it more casual. I put all my bits inside a large black bag then hung it over my shoulder, rolling my eyes at the shouting coming from Joe’s mouth downstairs. I wasn’t that late getting ready, I just messed up my make up so I had to do my liquid eye liner again.

“I’m here, God, shut your mouth.” I shouted at Joe jokingly, smiling at Emma who stood nervously.

“Go Lakers!” Nick shouted as we slammed the house door behind us.

With Joe and Nick being, well, Jonas Brothers they had managed to score us courtside seats. Emma sat next to Nick, then Joe sat to the left of him and I sat next to Joe with three empty seats to my left.

“Joe, swap with me, I don’t want to sit next to some randomer.” I whispered to him, poking his arm.

Joe smiled at me, “I don’t either.”

I glared at him and pulled out my Blackberry, I texted a few people hoping they would answer and I would have something to do. They didn’t reply making me feel quite unloved. I didn’t notice that the seats next to me had been filled until a finger tapped my thigh, my head shot to the left to see who had bothered me.

“House of Dereon.” The woman stated, it took a few moments to register in my mind that the woman sat beside me was actually Beyonce Knowles. Jay-Z sat beside her, but he was soon to his feet once he saw Nick and Joe. “Thanks.”

I was momentarily dazed by her beauty. Beyonce looked even more stunning in person, everything about her seemed to radiate that it was no wonder when she smiled at me I seemed to have lost all ability to speak.

“U-Um, you’re welcome. I love you.” My eyes widened as I realised what I had said, “I mean the jeans…” I stuttered, she continued to smile. “But I do love you too, not in a creepy way though, I’m just going to shut up now.”

She chuckled, her laugh sounded better in person than on interviews. “Thanks, I’ve watched some of your videos on YouTube, you’re an amazing song writer and singer.”

“You’ve watched me?” I squeaked out, “Thank you so much, it means a lot coming from you.”

“Have you been to one of my shows?” She asked, still smiling with her perfect teeth.

I shook my head, “I wanted to go to one, but we just got off tour.”

“You tour with them?” She seemed slightly shocked, obviously she hadn’t watched my interviews.

I nodded at her, tucking some hair behind my ear. “Yeah, every tour since 2005 I’ve been there.”

“Wow, how long have you known them?” She questioned, I still couldn’t believe she was even interested.

“I’ve known them since I was born, my dad died when I was seven so the Jonas family have let my mom and I live with them ever since. They made sure my mom and I weren’t in trouble. I’ve been best friends with Joe since I was born.” I explained, blushing as I realised I was rambling on.

“You two are together now right?” I nodded bashfully, “That’s cute.”

Beyonce and I continued to talk while Joe had a conversation with Jay, it was kind of surreal listening to her speak. She’s filled with more wisdom than I could grasp and had more poise than anyone I had ever met. Beyonce is the definition of ‘diva’ yet she’s the most humble person in the world. I hadn’t understood the difference between ‘Beyonce’ and ‘Sasha Fierce’ until I had listened to her speak to me, Beyonce is so humbled. She even chuckled as I tweeted about her.

Juliharrr Would you guys believe me if I said I’m sat next to Beyonce and just got her number?

I kept up well with what was happening, basketball isn’t that hard to understand but when I did get a bit confused Joe kept me on the right track. Lakers won the game in the end so everyone left on a high, I was on an extra high from meeting my idol and even exchanging numbers with her.

We were all laughing as we walked into the house after the game, Nick had just fallen over his own feet after getting out of the car, but we all soon stopped laughing as we stepped into the living room.

“Kids, we need to talk to you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I passed all my GCSE's! A*, A and 7 B's! I'm so happy, have an update!

Comment! Click here, I dare you...

The song she sings is from Enchanted by the way, I love that movie. "Thank you for taking care of my wife, peasants." xD