Sequel: Was I The Only One?
Status: Active

It's Not A Love Song

Motion in the Ocean

The boys had managed to make sure the lake was cleared and no one could get onto it apart from us. Everyone headed out to the middle of the lake under the beaming sun while Joe and I put on life jackets at the dock.

“What if I fall off?” I asked as I stepped onto the side of the Jet Ski then swung my leg over.

“Then you hit the water.” He retorted firing up his Jet Ski. “You better not, those are my sunglasses.”

I copied his action and let out a squeak as it roared to life beneath me. Joe sped off into the open water, spraying me with water as he went. I twisted the handle and the Jet Ski moved forward, “Okay.” I breathed.

I revved some more until I got a good speed, I practiced going faster until I had perfected it where as Joseph found it amusing to go at full speed around me in circles while I tried to work out how to ride a Jet Ski and stay on. Joe seemed very unamused with my ‘stay alive’ technique so began to make it as hard as possible for me to focus on driving it.

I got so annoyed with his going in circles around me that I stopped my Jet Ski. Joe drove towards me with a cocky grin on his face. “Come on this one with me, give Nick a go.”

“You’re out of your mind if you think I’m getting on the back of that with you.” I shouted over to him and rode the Jet Ski back to the back of the yacht where Nick was stood with Emma waiting with life jackets on.

Nick leaned over and grabbed a hold of the handles while I climbed off, “Thanks.” He smiled helping Emma onto it first.

“She’s driving it?” I said in shock, “Seriously?”

“Hey! I’m perfectly capable of driving this thing.” She shouted in her defence.

I chuckled, “Emma, who backed their car into a tree last week?” I reminded her with a smirk.

She glared at me, “I still stand by my defence that the tree wasn’t there before I parked.”

She sped off, startling Nick who almost fell off, in a fake mood and began to attempt to ride it correctly even thought it was obvious she had no idea what she was supposed to be doing. Nick was clinging onto her for his life, the poor child.

I giggled at her and began to unclip my life jacket. “Julia!” I heard Joe shout from his Jet Ski, “Come on, I won’t be too insane.”

I looked at him, trying to work out if he was lying. “Don’t do it Julia!” I heard Danielle yell from the front of the boat.

Joe held out his hand for me with a seductive smirk. It was hard to say no to Joe normally, but extra hard when he’s wet, half naked and giving me his signature smirk. I re-clipped up the life jacket then took his hand. He helped me onto the back of the Jet Ski behind him.

“Do you want to go in front then you’re safer?” Joe asked looking over his shoulder to me.

“Yeah.” I responded making my way in front of him. He sat against my back with his arms either side of me as he grasped the handles. My eyes widened in shock as he jerked his wrist and sent the Jet Ski flying forward, “Joe!” I squeaked trying to find something to hold onto.

“You’re fine, I’ve got you.” He said into my ear.

It took a few seconds for me to relax and begin to enjoy my self as Joe put my life in danger. He was pretty good at it though, he made sure I was safe yet still did things like making it jump in the air and doing doughnuts. Joe even let me have a go of driving it, I became a bit more adventurous after riding with Joe so I kind of shocked him a bit.

I watched Emma and Nick’s ski as they attempted to drive at top speed and turn, instead managing to throw both of them off into the water. I stopped our Jet Ski as I began to hysterically laugh.

Joe took over the handles and slowly drove us towards them, “Let me guess who was driving when you got thrown off.” Joe teased pointing to Emma who raised her hand.

“I told you not to do it!” Nick snapped as he swam through the water towards the Jet Ski. Emma childishly stuck her tongue out at him and began swimming awkwardly back to the Jet Ski.

Joe drove the Jet Ski back to the yacht/boat for Kevin and Danielle to have a go on it. Kevin held out his hand for me and helped me off of the Jet Ski. “Thanks.” I said, slightly out of breath from the tight life jacket.

I took it off and tossed it against the side of the boat and let out a breath, pleased to be on some sort of steady ground. I climbed up to the deck where all my stuff was and stepped into the sun, smiling as it kissed my wet skin. After locating my bag I picked out some black Wayfarers, placed them on my face then grabbed my Blackberry and went onto Twitter.

It was relaxing to just lay in the sun with my Blackberry and read some tweets but of course, Joe had to whip out the new camera he got for his birthday after he lost his other one in Brazil. I picked up my flip video camera that someone had removed from my bag and set it up to record.

“We’re having a day out on the lake and Joe and I just got off the Jet Ski’s where he tried to kill me.” I said into the camera.

“No, no, no.” Joe argued, lying down next to me in front of the camera. “She just thought I was going to kill her. I am the expert at Jet Skiing so she was in no real danger. Women,” He scoffed, “So dramatic.”

I slapped him on the chest and he winced. I shut off the camera and threw it on top of my bag with a smile. A bowl of grapes sat on the floor so I bent over to pick them up, Joe’s arms snaked around my waist and pulled me back onto the bed lounger. “Joe!”

I groaned as all the grapes fell out of the bowl. “Sorry.” Joe chuckled, picking up the grapes from around us. He placed them all in the bowl

I lay on my back beside him letting the sun soak up the water on my skin, but then I heard the snap of Joe’s camera. “Joseph, seriously, stop it.”

I listened to him sigh then move around the deck, he put on a Mcfly’s album named ‘Motion in the Ocean’ then joined my sun session. The sun was relaxing, so much so that I almost fell asleep numerous times. The only reason I was still awake was because of the people talking around me and the music that was playing.

“Joe, take me shopping tomorrow?” I tilted my head to the side to look at him.

“I can’t, I’m seeing Dan.” He answered giving me half a smile, “Sorry.”

I shrugged, “It’s fine,” I sat up quickly, “Emma, go shopping with me tomorrow?” I shouted to her.

She shook her head, “I’m going to see my parents, sorry chicken.”

“Looks like I’m going it alone then.” I mumbled to myself as I lowered my self down onto my back.

I watched Joe out the corner of my eye as he rolled onto his side and gently touched the side of my face, my heart fluttered when he touched his lips against mine. “Shall we gross them out?” Joe whispered.

I nodded with a girlish giggle. We both glanced to his brothers who were standing opposite us, glancing awkwardly. Joe leaned over me with a smirk and pushed his tongue into my mouth, we made sure they could see us and chuckled when they cringed because they saw mine and Joe’s tongues mixing together. As if to put the icing on the cake he hovered above me and pulled my leg up against his side.

“Okay! Stop, please!” Nick shouted.

Joe and I couldn’t contain our laughter once our plan had been executed, “Okay kids, this is disgusting.” Emma sang, pushing us apart and sitting between us with her white Apple laptop.

Joe and I peered at her screen as she opened up YouTube, my eyes were immediately drawn to her ‘recommended’ videos section where two videos featuring ‘Joners’ were on display.

“What are you doing looking at their boners?” I asked through my laughter.

Joe blushed as she opened one of the videos, “It’s not my fault I get linked them! Anyways, you guys shouldn’t even get them when you’re on stage!”

“Yeah, why do you get boners on stage?” I smirked. I liked purposefully making Joe uncomfortable.

Joe cleared his throat, “Why don’t you get a boner on stage?” I bit my lip, trying not to laugh.

“Because I don’t have a penis.” I replied calmly, but just watching his smug expression fade away.

“How do I know?” He spat out. Joe was obviously unable to come up with a decent argument or explanation.

“Would you like me to show you?” Emma exploded into laughter, spitting all over the screen of her laptop. I merely smiled at her then turned back to Joe.

Joe shook his head simply and stood up. “I’m good thanks.”

Time Lapse

I did end up finding someone to go shopping with. Initially I went to text Becca and accidentally pressed ‘Beyonce’ but it turns out she wanted to go shopping anyway so my nerves were playing up. I’d shopped before obviously but never with a superstar that could afford to buy the actual mall not to mention all of the expensive designer clothes there.

I’d attempted to dress as casual yet well as I could. I wore a grey boat neck sweatshirt that was slightly large on me then paired it with some skinny legged pale blue jeans that hugged my legs. I decided some heels would be necessary to spice up the outfit so I picked out some silver perforated leather ankle boots that went well with the outfit. Once I’d curled my hair loosely I put my key necklace around my neck and smiled.

Just then I heard a horn sound from outside and I knew she was here.