Sequel: Was I The Only One?
Status: Active

It's Not A Love Song

Packing?

Image

As Beyonce browsed through a rack of jeans, talking to the sales women who were eagerly helping us look through things and find sizes. I looked at the screen of my Blackberry and sighed, still nothing on it.

“Why are you always looking at that screen?” Beyonce asked me, nodding towards my Blackberry that was still in my grasp.

“Joe’s having a day out with his friend and he hasn’t texted me or anything.” I told her, feeling slightly insecure.

She smiled at me sympathetically, “He’s probably just busy.”

I nodded and shoved the device into my pocket with a sigh, “Yeah, busy.” I mumbled pushing some of the rack to the side.

“What was going on before with that Emma chick?” She inquired as we stepped out into the sun and headed towards D&G.

I groaned, “That.” I said with a vengeance. We stepped inside the store and smiled at the employees who kindly kept to a distance while we perused the store. “Joe took her out to like a dinner date or something but he still says it’s not a date.”

“It’s always hard when you’re stuck in the middle, but you’ve just got to go with your instincts.” She explained.

I frowned and pulled my Blackberry from my pocket, “Still nothing, do you think I should text him?”

Beyonce shook her head violently, “No, he should be the one to text you.” Suddenly she whipped out a beautiful purple sequin dress, “What about this?”

I grinned, “I love it but I can’t rock sequins very well.”

Needless to say the shopping trip was a success and I had a lot of new clothes, some courteously of Beyonce, to take to Canada with me. Once I was back in the house I perused it for Joe, but was unable to find him so I took to my bedroom where I began to attempt to pack for Camp Rock 2.

I stood in my walk in staring at the shoved lined up five shelves high, “Packing?” Nick’s voice came from behind me.

I glanced over my shoulder and smiled as he walked to stand next to me. “Yep, I can’t decided which shoes.”

“Well, you need some flats, then some proper boots, some heels for cast dinners…” He trailed off.

I picked out some a random variety of shoes and handed them to Nick who fit them into my case for me. He then went on to help me choose out some more clothes to take with me, having a person who is so practical like Nick was a big help. Personally, I would have just picked out random things and not even thought about anything other than I hate packing and I want it to be finished.

We then moved onto his closet and began to pack all of his things, now, Nick was more than willing to let me part with all of my beloved clothes but when it came to his it was a bit different. He basically wanted to take everything and felt bad if he left a t-shirt of a pair of shoes behind.

“Have you talked to Joe at all today?” I asked Nick we lay on the waterbed in his closet.

Yes he had a waterbed in his closet, it was a nice place to come when you need some privacy from everyone and everything. Living in a house together does mean you get a bit argumentative about silly things and it’s hard to be alone.

Nick shook his head, “Nope, he should be back soon though.” He scratched the side of his face and cleared his throat, “How was your shopping trip?”

“Amazing, she’s doing a show in Toronto and wants us to go. You in?” I smiled brightly at Nick who nodded.

“Beyonce? Dude, I’m so in.” He rubbed his hands together.

We both heard the front door slam and shot up from the bed. I skipped out of Nick’s room and headed to Joe’s room after hearing him climb the stairs.

I stepped into his room and knocked on the door to signal my arrival. “Knock knock.”

Joe smiled brightly at me and strode over. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and held me close to him, “Hey.”

“What’s brought this on?” I said quietly into his ear.

His fingers played with the ends of my hair sweetly, “I just want to hold you.”

I smiled at his cute gesture, slowly I pulled away from the hug and kissed his lips. “I’ve missed you today, you didn’t text me or anything.”

“I know, sorry. I just got a bit caught up.” Joe leaned down and gave me another kiss, then another, “Help me pack?”

I rolled my eyes at him then gently punched him in the stomach, “Let’s get started.”

Joe headed to the attic to get his suitcase while I put on a CD. I picked out My Chemical Romance’s second album and placed it inside the player, smiling as the sounds flooded the room as background music. I made my way over to his walk in closet and began to pick out some clothes that I liked him in.

“I see you’ve started without me.” Joe noted with a smirk whilst he walked in carrying two empty suit cases. He dropped the cases on the floor and threw them open, “I’ll fold, you pick.”

Joe began to fold all the clothes I had thrown onto a pile in the centre of the room while I perused his closet, picking out things I thought he’d need based on what Nick had told me about Canada. Joe didn’t talk much, but he did sing along to the music quietly as he attempted to fit everything inside his cases.

“Why don’t you write lyrics like Gerard Way?” I teasingly asked Joe.

Joe looked up and simple answered, “Because we aren’t that amazing.”

“I bet you could write a song like him.” I told him, tossing five pairs of jeans onto the pile. “If you tried you could.”

Joe smiled sweetly at up me then he rolled onto the balls of his feet then walked over to me. I looked into his eyes as he gently held my face, “I love you.”

His words were so special that my heart fluttered and an irreplaceable grin graced my face. “I-I love you too.” I stuttered nervously.

Joe chuckled at me then blessed me with a swift kiss. “Do your best dinosaur impression.”

I laughed at Joe’s antics and proceeded to do my best dinosaur impression, he then proceeded to walk around the room like a dinosaur with me. “Rawr.” He cooed, sounding more like a cat than a dinosaur.

“You’re a dreadful dinosaur.” I told him with a cocky grin. He glared at me through his narrow eyes the charged at my torso. “Joe!” I screeched.

“I’m dreadful am I?” He shouted, smacking my ass.

Joe kept me over his shoulder and carried me towards through his bedroom towards his bathroom, my eyes widened as I watched him turn on the shower. “You wouldn’t.”

But, apparently he would.

Joe placed me in the shower, grabbed the head of the shower and began to spray me with the water. I screeched and attempted to fire it back at him, I was successful but in the process we both slipped and fell to the floor with the head of the shower beside us spraying water upwards like a fountain.

Joe pushed himself up against the glass into a seat position. I turned the water off then sat back down with him. I laid my head on his lap and pressed my feet against the wall.

“I’m excited for Canada.” I said quietly to him as his fingers pushed the wet strands of hair from my face.

“Me too, it’s a really beautiful place.” He mumbled. I could tell he just wanted to sit for a while so I shut my mouth and closed my eyes.

It wasn’t long until someone interrupted our quiet time. “Hey Joe—woah.” Kevin ground to a halt in the middle of Joe’s bathroom to stare at us.

It only took a few seconds for him to start laughing. “Yes Kev?” Joe sighed.

“You two are the weirdest couple.” Kevin shook his head with a grin. I smiled back at him brightly, “Muffins needs feeding.”

“So why are you telling me?” Joe questioned, “It’s her cat.”

“Kitten.” I corrected him. He stuck his tongue out at me as I stood up from the floor, groaning as my stiff bones ached.

Time Lapse

We all made our way through the airport groggily, it was hard to sleep on the flight and all everyone wanted to do was just go to our hotel and sleep after the uncomfortable place ride. Many fans who happened to be on the same flight were able to just walk into business class and every ten minutes of so the boys were interrupted and almost all the time their pictures were being taken as the flight attendants failed to attend to our problem.

I got to my hotel and almost didn’t even make it to the bed, I landed on it face first with my sunglasses on and fell to sleep. Because of my tiredness it wasn’t even awkward for it, it was a peaceful and endless so it seemed.

A knock on my door woke me up, I lifted my head from the bed and groaned. “Come in.” I shouted, knowing it would be someone I knew because we had taken up a full floor.

I was correct. Joe waltzed in wearing a grey hoodie and cap, a set of black aviator style sunglasses were hooked onto the neck of his white t-shirt that was showing under the hoodie. I smiled as I spotted him in one of his pairs of dark Levi’s, my favourite pair of his with some grey Nikes on his feet.

He grabbed onto my arm and pulled me to my feet, I swayed sleepily from side to side in his arms. “Good morning, want to come to Starbucks with me?”

I groaned and rubbed my make up filled eyes, “You’re paying.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, long update. I started college today! Woo. :)

The awesome and first banner ever made was by 'U Got Nothin On Me.' THANKS!

Leave me a comment, or else no updates.

P.S Read 'Hanging By A Moment', it's pretty awesome.