Sequel: Was I The Only One?
Status: Active

It's Not A Love Song

Oh, he makes me dizzy!

Joe looked funny with his hood up over his hat and his sunglasses on, it was amusing to me to see him like that when all I wore was the same pair of pale blue jeans I wore to fly over with a new white vest top on and the blue jacket Joe let me keep a while back. I had tied all of my hair back into a high pony tail and spent a minute putting on some foundation knowing the paparazzi would be there along with fans.

We walked down the street together, I kept my head down and tried to ignore the fans that were obviously following us. Joe put his arm over my shoulder, I laced my fingers through his; happy to have his attention. “You’re tired, huh?”

I nodded in reply then rested my head on his chest as we walked. “Yeah, I’m excited to film tomorrow though.”

“You want anything Jeff?” I asked him as we stepped into the lush smelling coffee shop.

Jeff was walking with us in case of a fan attack, “No thanks, I’m just going to wait outside.” He waved and headed outside to make sure the fans kept a distance while we ordered. Joe got a mango and passion fruit drink while I got an Americano to try and wake me up, I held up my Flip video camera onto Joe lazily.

“What’s the name?” The male worker asked with a bright smile, he had a certain campness to his voice.

I chuckled and nudged Joe, “Jonas.” He told him smoothly.

The cashiers face dropper and he let out a high pitched squeak making Joe and I laugh loudly, “Joe Jonas.” He whispered.

“Hi.” Joe smiled holding out twenty dollars for him. The man’s hand was now shaking as he took the money. “You can keep the change.”

“S-seriously?” He stuttered out, Joe nodded with a smile. We both headed over to wait for our drinks. “Thanks, I love you!” He shouted to Joe, even though we were only a few feet away.

I giggled and Joe waved to him, it only took a few seconds for our drinks to be placed on the counter top. We took them and waved goodbye to the over excited and obviously gay cashier.

“You’ve pulled!” I announced to Joe, teasing him was always one of my strong points.

He frowned jokingly at me and we began to head towards the set.

Time Lapse

The weeks were hard for us all to get through. I had a lot of dancing to do and Joe had a lot of acting to do, we got to see each other a little bit on set but usually our schedules clashed and we don’t see each other until the cast parties or until we get back to the hotel. But, by the time we get back to the hotel we’re too tired to talk to each other and end up falling asleep.

We were now into the final week of filming and I had nothing to do, I spent most of my time sleeping and in my hotel room while Joe and the rest of the cast were filming the final scenes for Camp Rock 2. At the moment I was sat in my hotel room, on a live chat, watching TV and answering random questions people sent to me. Though, often I’d forget I was doing a live chat and just watch Finding Nemo. I had the rest of the morning to kill before I snuck off to do something that I never imagined I would be doing.

I was going to the recording studio. I hadn’t told anyone that Beyonce’s husband and famous rapper, Jay-Z, had asked me to vocals on his new song ‘Run This Town’ and then do a video with him. No one knew that in three days while they’re all shooting I’ll be shooting my very first music video and it was going to be fierce and completely intense.

I’d signed lots of papers and read them through my self without any help from anyone. The thought of telling them was always in my mind, I was very excited to say the least, but I knew that certain people wouldn’t be too happy with the fact that in the video my outfits are quite… risqué.

The day at the studio wasn’t too long, it wasn’t hard for me to nail the vocals but what was hard was giving it the attitude it needed. The song had a very ‘fuck you’ kind of attitude to it, one I had to grasp and capture in the recording. Eventually, after five hours of repeating the same lines into the same microphone in the same recording studio I was happy for a change of scenery, or at least a different room.

I strolled down the corridor of the hotel towards Joe’s room, he should be back from filming, I knocked on the door and waited outside of it. I could hear him moving about inside, then I heard something hit the floor and laughed; he’d fallen over.

He opened the door, slightly out of breath with a pink patch on his arm from where he had fallen over. “Hey, we’re doing a live chat.” He smiled and cleared his throat.

“Who is it?” I heard Kevin shout.

Joe kissed my lips gently and turned around to walk back in, “It’s Julia!” He sang making me chuckle as I followed him inside. “Are you joining us?” He asked once he was seated back in front of the laptop.

“I’m stealing some of your water.” I announced, bending over to pull a bottle from the mini fridge.

Joe cleared his throat, “Ahem, you just left my question floating about your head.”

I giggled and carried my bottle of water over to the sofa with me. I went to sit down on the floor but Joe beat me to it. “Thanks.” I smiled at him, he smiled back up at me as I took his seat on the sofa.

“That was pleasant of you Joe.” Nick said patting Joe’s head.

He batted Nick’s hands away, “I didn’t see you two moving.”

“Ooooooh.” Kevin and Nick chorused together, Joe bit his lip at his brothers teasing.

I flung both my arms out to my sides, hitting both Kevin and Nick simultaneously. “Thank you.” Joe grinned making it hard for me to resist kissing him.

“This floor hurts.” Joe frowned, shifting from one ass cheek to the other.

I patted my lap jokingly, but apparently Joe didn’t understand the joke. He pushed himself up from the floor and planted his heavy body onto my legs. I let out a groan when he rested all his weight onto me and even leaned back against my face. Joe shifted his body to the side so I could see again and so that his legs were across Kevin’s lap.

Nick grinned all of a sudden, “Here’s a question, Julia will you sing a line from ‘Mamma Mia- Honey Honey’. You love Mamma Mia, right?”

I nodded, “Yep.” I squeaked out, trying to move Joe from squishing my gut. Joe wrapped his arms around my neck and leaning into me.

“Sorry, better?” I nodded and he smiled.

I cleared my throat and sang, perfectly imitating Amanda Seyfried. “Honey, honey nearly kills me, uh-huh, honey honey. I’d heard about him before, I wanted to know some more; and now I see what they mean he’s a love machine. Oh he makes me dizzy!”

“You could totally be her.” Nick chuckled giving me a high five.

I tapped Joe on the shoulder, “Are you jogging tomorrow?”

He nodded, a confused look on his face. “Yes, as always… why?” He hesitantly asked me.

“Can I come?” As soon as the words were out of my mouth the three brothers were laughing at me. I gasped at them, “I can out run all of you!”

Nick managed to centre himself, “Yes, when we’re playing softball or wiffleball, there’s is no way you could do a five mile run and keep up with Joe.”

I glared at him, pushed him off my lap and stood up, “I hate you all, and I will go running tomorrow and beat Joe.”

“Aw, don’t be like that.” Joe teased as I went to walk away, he wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled my backwards.

But instead of falling on his lap I slipped on some spilled water, missed the sofa and ended up landing on the hard floor just as Emma opened the door giving her enough time to see me. Everyone was laughing at me as I lay on the floor, holding my head with one hand and my hip with the other.

The laughter was beginning to annoy me as no one bothered to help me, everyone just laughed at me so much they were actually crying. “That really hurt!” I exclaimed.

Finally, Joe reduced himself to a chuckle and bent over to pull me up from the floor. I held up my arms for him and he dragged me from the floor onto his lap easily, I hadn’t realised that I was crying until Joe wiped the tears from my cheeks.

“Aw, did you hit your head?” He cooed, I nodded with a pout and kicked Nick who was still laughing to the left of me.

“S-sorry!” Nick squeaked out, still laughing though.

“It keeps replaying in my mind over and over!” I heard Emma say from across the room, she was doubled over on the bed holding her stomach.

I pouted and made my way off the live chat, I needed ice.

Time Lapse

It was these sort of moments that made me realise why I don’t keep secrets from the Jonas family and my own family, because they keep my calm.

Today was the video shoot and I stood in thigh length boots with extreme black eye make up and shocking red lips waiting to shoot my first scene for the music video. Of course I’d seen how it went but I’d never been in front of the camera before, only behind watching from a distance as other people did the work. Now I was thrust in front of it with the pressure of two impeccable artists watching me, Jay-Z and Kanye West (who, by the way, oozes coolness from every part of his body), along with thirty other crew members.

It was a big production video; lots of extras who had no idea who I am, tons of fire pyro and a large amount of cameras pointed at me from all angles. I only had one day to shoot my scene so they used four cameras to get all the ideal angles they wanted from me.

After the first few takes I had managed to nail it and begin to slip into the self I had created when recording the song, a more fierce and fearless version of myself. And, by the end of the day, I had been in two other outfits and had shot numerous scenes; so many that it didn’t bother me anymore. I was beginning to enjoy doing the shoot and completely forgot about the fact no one knew about it.

That was until it was over, then everything came flooding back to me.

I had numerous missed calls and texts from not only Joe but other people too. So, I called him first letting him know I was on my way back to the room and then answered everyone’s texts vaguely by making up some lies about where I’d been.

While I sat in a cab on the way to the hotel thinking over the day’s events as the night flew by my window Demi called me.

I quickly answered, “Hey, what’s up?”

“Okay, I’m going to come right out and say it, don’t freak out okay?” Demi sounded very nervous.

I chuckled, “Okay, shoot.”

“Joe thinks you’re cheating on him, are you?” Demi spat out.

My heart sank somewhere deep in my chest, “No!” I screeched, “Of course not, why the hell would he think that?”

Demi let out a sigh of relief, “Because you’ve been really shady all week. We haven’t seen you and he just jumped to conclusions.”

“Right, I’ll talk to him. I’m outside the hotel now.”

Feeling a little bit angry, I ended the call and threw some money at the driver. Joe had some explaining to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know a lot happened in this chapter and a lot of time passed but it needed to otherwise it would have been chapters of boring-ness and no one likes that.

Comment by clicking here.

I made the writing big and everything!