I'll Get You, Even If My Life Depends On It

Ali's P.O.V

I didn't mind getting Matt i mean he is unbearably hot but he is a tad bit too intimidating. Now that i think of it he's only horrid to Lucy, he's nice to me. But whatever.

I walked up the stairs and made my way to the room he was in. I braised myself and unlocked and opened the door.

''What" He snapped not bothering to look at me.

''You wanna come downstairs?'' i asked
He looked at me then his face softened a bit.

''Oh...sure. I thought you were that Lucy so i snapped'' he said looking at me apologetically.

''It's cool'' i said

I turned around and took the key out of the door. Lets just say if i didn't i would forget it. I turned around and was shocked when Matt was stood directly in front of me.
He looked me in the eyes and i did the same getting lost in the pools of hazel. He then looked at my lips and inched closer whilst placing his hand on the back of my head.

was i really going to do this?
Fuck it.

Our lips connected and i was in instant ecstasy. I closed my eyes and lent into the kiss truly enjoying it.

''Ah hem'' i heard

I pulled away from Matt to see Jimmy stood there.

''Were the hell did you come from?'' i asked pissed of that he broke us up.

''My mum'' he said

''I didn't mean it like that'' i said

''Lucy sent me up to see what was taking you so long'' he said

I sighed then we walked into the living room were i saw Brian and Lucy checking each other out.

''Seriously guys take a picture of each other'' i said making Lucy blush

Damn Jimmy, he has to go and ruin a perfect moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short i couldn't be bothered with it.

Comment+Subsribes=more chapters yay