I'll Get You, Even If My Life Depends On It

Lucy's POV

I got up and took a quick shower. Me and Ali had to work today, we both watered at a fancy restaurant downtown. I got out and changed into uniform which was black dress ants with a black button up top. Nothing fancy but at least its black and not pink or some other colour.

After i changed and had done my hair and makeup i went into Ali's room to get her up, only to see her half on the bed and half dangling off of it. I laughed and began to shake her to get her up.

She stirred and opened her eyes then instantly closed them again.

''The light it burns'' she said over dramatically.

''Got take some aspirin or something, then get ready we have to be at work in an hour'' i said walking out of her room.

I heard a big thud meaning that she just fell out of bed and was up. I laughed and went downstairs and made toast for me and Ali.
About 10 minutes later Ali Came downstairs ready for work and ate her toast.

''I don't feel good'' she said

''You have a hangover, i did tell you not to drink too much but nope, you didn't listen'' i said

''Oh come on, i was just having fun'' she said

I simply laughed and got my shoes on as Ali followed with the toast hanging out of her mouth as she tried to put her shoes on.

I locked the door after she left the house and we set off to work.

It was 6 o'clock and i was glad we had lunch shifts instead of having to come in early.

We went in and signed in and did what we needed to do before being told what to do by our boss. She was a major bitch.

Ali went off and sat some people at table whilst i took orders and gave the snobby bastards there food. People who came here were stuck up there own asses. Snobby old git's.
They always glared a lot too because i tend to wear my normal make-up which was mostly black eyeliner, and te old people think were going to cause trouble or something.

I got told to take an order so i went to the table to see 5 men. I recognized them straight away. They were at the party last night, but I'm sure i had seen them before.

''Can i take you order?'' i asked in the most polite way as possible.

They all gave me there orders and choice of drink so i gave it to the chef and got the drinks for them.

They looked like they were celebrating something, i wounder what?

Matt's P.O.V

We went to this fancy restaurant for lunch to celebrate. We were celebrating our 200th kill.

Its a bit of a strange thing but fuck it. we felt like it.

The waitress came over and took our orders.Once she went we started remembering the very first people we killed.

''Remember that family that had the two daughters, we never got round to killing the kids'' said Jimmy

''What were their names again?'' asked Brian who was eying up the waitresses who went by.

''I remember, the kids names were Ali and Lucy Elise'' said Johnny it made me laugh how he could always remember the name of our victims. He was way too smart.

''Yeah, its been what...10 years, them girls must be about 18, 19 now'' said Brian

''What would you do if you saw them again?'' asked Zacky

''I dunno, they were on our list to kill'' i said

''Yeah, I'd probably kill them as well'' said Johnny

The waitress came over and gave us our drinks, i saw Brian staring at her ass as she bent over to give Jimmy his drink. I noticed the tag on her shirt. I wanted to know her name so i read it.

Lucy Elise.

She's been here all along. Once she left i looked to the guys with an evil smirk on my face.

''I think i just found Lucy Elise'' i said thinking about how perfect this was, she has just basically come crawling to us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update

tell me what you think

=]