I'll Get You, Even If My Life Depends On It

Ali's P.O.V

Lucy came back looking strangely pale. She sat down and started to take deep breaths.

''Whats up with you?'' i asked while i grabbed the table fives order

She was going to speak ''Hold that thought i need to give this to table seven'' i said Walking out and toward the table. It had five men sat around it and one of them i recognized as Matt from the party.

I put the plated down and went to get the rest. Once they all had there food Matt turned and looked at me.

''Your the girl from the party'' he said

''Yeah i am'' i said

''I never got to here your name'' he said

''Its Ali Elise'' i said

As soon as my name left my mouth i sadistic smile crept upon his face. I was getting creeped out. He looked like he wanted to kill me.

''Does your sister work here?'' he asked

''Yeah'' i said then i noticed that some people needed to be seated. '' I have to get back to working''

I placed the people at a table whilst feeling eyes burning into the back of my head. I turned around to see Matt watching me closely.

I walked back into the kitchen and went over to Lucy who now had all of her colour back.

''You know the people at table seven'' she said as she dragged me outside.

''Yeah, there really creepy'' i said thinking back to the way Matt did that creepy smile at me.

''There the people that killed mum and dad'' she said

''What?'' i yelled

''Keep it down, i wasn't so sure at first but then i saw the shorter one and remembered he was the one that shot dad point blank'' she said

''Well what are we going to do?'' i asked

''Your going to come with us'' said a voice from behind us.

i turned around to see all five of them stood. I gulped and me and Lucy began to back away from them only having them step forward.

''Run when i tell you too'' said Lucy in my ear.
I simply nodded my head and she said 'now' in my ear.

Me and Lucy both ran away from them only to hear gunshots go off.

I felt a sharp pain in my leg but ignored it and kept on going.

Once we were out of sight of them i sat on a bench and felt my leg stinging like crazy. I looked at it to see blood. The bastard had shot me.

I whimpered as i tried to put my trouser leg down causing the pain to increase.

Lucy looked down and gasped.

''They shot you!'' she said stating the obvious.

''Well done captain obvious'' i said

She took off her belt and tied it just above the wound.

''We have to get home and sort you out'' she said

I began to limp home with Lucy propping me upright.

Why did everything bad always have to happen to me and Lucy? i thought to myself as we entered our house.

Lucy put me on the sofa and ran to get the first aid kit.
She came back and sat in front of me with a pair of tweezers. She stook the tweezer into the wound causing me to scream my head of and pulled the bullet out.

''Sorry'' she said

''Just hurry up'' i growled at her.

She put some antiseptic stuff on the wound and began to stitch the hole in my leg up.

Just as she finished i heard a car door slam. Moments later the door burst open showing the five men i never wanted to see.

''You should realize that you can't run or hide from us, your ours now'' said Matt

Oh damn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update
woop

=]

tell me what you think!