Ever Try to Reach Something, but It's Someone Else's Dream?

Prologue

I was walking into school again, the same stares, the same faces and unlucky for me the same malicious whispers. It was hard to think once I had been the popular girl; I wasn’t the type they have in movies but it was a pretty damn close representation. I mean the movies are so stereotypical right? Who wants to be head cheerleader? Umm not me! I preferred my more low key part. I was the brains behind what came out of the head cheerleaders mouth. I was the girl who dated the quarter back when the head cheerleader was washing her hair and giving herself a manicure and a pedicure so she looked awesome for next weeks pep rally. Unfortunately I was the head cheerleaders identical twin sister.

Now I know what your thinking, ‘How didn’t the quarter backs not figure it out?’ or ‘How did people not notice the total different use of vocabulary?’ well here’s how…no one knew that I existed in our school. The only reason they didn’t know was because I went out of my way to look different to my sister. Wash out black dye lots of eyeliner and a bad attitude can achieve anything in high school. But what made it more fun was I was living the dream of every girl in school. I could be Miss Popular anytime I wanted to. It annoyed me though because while I hate the status of my sister hearing anyone rag on her around school made me want to hurt them. I never realised there would be a day when every one would realised Clarissa Little and her could Oriana Little looked a little to alike.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay the first few chapters may be a bit iffy and I may come back and re write them later if I feel like they are to horrible to be read by people.