Princess

Chapter 1 - why me?

The sun was rising, and I had to get back inside. I didn't want to anger my father.
There were three light knocks on the wooden door, it was probably Demetri.
He always bugged me with some kind of questions or just wanted to be around me. Actually, he waned me to be his mate, my father said if I want to it was alright, but if he forces me, he will have his ashes.
And I... told him no. I was telling Demetri no since he first saw me. It was like a game. He would chase after me and look for me, or go with me on the assignments. He was a pain in the ass, sorry for the language.

I let my voice fill the room with a faint 'Come in'.
The bedroom door opened and in came my mother, well actually, my step-mother, Sulpicia. She was beautiful as always.

'Jewls dear, Aro wants to see you.' she said after approaching me. She was one of the few people that didn't fear me. She raised me like I was her own,

'Why? A new assignment?' I was now excited, I didn't have any assignment in the few past decades.

'I rather not tell you, you should find out yourself. Now get dressed and come to the head chambers so he can tell you.' she finished, kissed my forehead and went out the door.
Just when she was about to step out, she turned and smiled.

'Put the leather outfit on.' and she was gone.

The leather outfit meant that I had a assignment and that it was going to take time.
The outfit consisted out of tight leather pants and a leather jacket.
Underneath I had just underwear, and on my feet was I had high-healed boots.
I liked the outfit, although the boots were a little uncomfortable.

After putting on my outfit, I headed to see my father. He was in the head-chamber with Caius and Marcus, without the wives.

'Ah, Jewls, I want to talk to you. I see you have the information that you have a new job. I suppose it was your mother who told you?' he asked a bit disappointed, he loved when he told me things first.

'Yes, but she didn't tell me what is it about.'

'Oh, good! You will go oversea, to visit the Olympic coven, Carlisle and his family. Do you remember him?' he asked after the obvious confusion on my face.

'Visit him? What do you mean?'

'Well, he has a granddaughter named Renesmee and she has trouble with animal diet, I need you to control her a bit more.'

'I have a human blood diet and you want me to control her? It's a bit difficult for me not to feed off of a human.'

'Oh, it will be easy once you get used to the animal blood, trust me. Carlisle has been doing it for centuries.' he said with a laugh. But he was serious.

'Fine, how old is she and where do they reside now?'

'She is 2 or 3 I think and they are in Forks, Washington.'

'I have to baby-sit her?!'

'Do you want to go out?' Caius said in a serious voice. He usually didn't interrupt Aro's and my conversation.

'Yes, I do. But why me?'

'Because you're the best' Marcus told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please...?