Princess

Chapter 5 - smell

I stared at him wide-eyed, wanting to have Edward's gift now, but I needed him to touch me for that.

'Can I have a word with you?' Nick asked after a few seconds. I just nodded, too shocked to speak.

He lead me to our room and closed the door behind him. I plopped down on the couch. He sat beside me, but not too close.

'I have to tell you something about Jacob and Renesmee, and also Emmet.' he breathed out, he seems to have difficulty being around me.

'Okay, go on.' I encouraged him.

'Well, Jacob is a little bit overprotective around Renesmee, but is a fun guy when she's not there. Emmet has a little problem with teasing people. He likes doing that a lot, but is a sport and he is also competitive.' he said again in one breath. This was getting annoying. I didn't even pay attention to what he was saying. I was observing the way he was taking his unnecessary breaths.

'Why are you breathing like that?' I asked him looking at his chest. He was breathing unevenly now.

'I'm a bit nervous around you because of your smell.' he confessed.

'Why? Do I smell bad?' I asked confused.

'No, you smell intoxicating.' and with that he turned and kissed me passionately on the lips. I was surprised at first, but then I felt something.

It felt like a pull towards him, like a jolt of electricity in my body. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.
He wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me up on his lap. I put each leg on each side and felt his member was fully 'awake'. I smiled to myself.
His hands roamed around my body. He was pushing just the right buttons.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

We pulled away, I straightened my clothes and went up to my suitcase.

'Come in.' Nick said after looking at me for a second. I acted like nothing happened.

'Stop thinking what you BOTH are and get down stairs. Jacob is here.' Edward groaned at the name slightly and walked off. I turned round to look at Nick and he was looking at me with eyes full of lust.

'I think I better change my outfit and, um, you can wait down stairs, maybe we should consider doing this another time.' I said to him.

'I think you're right, maybe when we get outside.' he smirked getting up and walking out of the room.

I blushed. What is this feeling? I never felt this in my entire life.
Nick is such an idiot, but he can kiss damn good, and I think sex with him wouldn't be half so bad than with anyone else.
I have to re-think this.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment!!!!