Status: The world hates me. Prewriting this story, till im done. Then posting loads of updates for you guys. My internent should be back on soon, bare with me.

My Dad's in the Mob?!?

Chapter Eleven.

I woke up later to the same darkness. I had fallen asleep praying, hoping it was all a dream. The lights flickered on and the same guy walked through, anger pulsing through my veins.

‘Hey there, we haven’t been properly introduced. Luscious Vane nice to meet you,’ he said holding his hand out. If they were an inch closer to my face, I would bite his fingers off.

‘Nice name, idiot,’ I mumbled. He laughed.

‘Well there goes your breakfast, out the window,’ he said. Now that I thought of it, I was very hungry. I hadn’t eaten for what three days now.

‘Maybe that deserves another slash?’ he asked himself. Before I knew it he grabbed my hand and slashes my hand with the knife. My hand grew numb as the shot of pain dulled. I bit my tongue so hard I could taste the blood in my mouth.

‘Please, can I get breakfast?’ I asked, coming up with a plan. He thought about it for a second.

‘No,’ he simple replied. I sighed, that just crushed my plan. I realized that I was really sweaty, and I knew I would get dehydrated.

‘I’m going to eat now, stay put,’ he said. He walked out the door. At least he left the lights on. I spoke too soon; he came back and flicked the lights off.

I quickly took off my shoes and tried to pull my feet out, but my right hand throb. I took a deep breath, my nose was still bleeding, and I needed to snap it back. I took off both of my socks and put them in my mouth, to muffle the sound. I tenderly put both my hand on my nose. I winced, I barely touched it.

I bit down hard on the socks and counted to three. CRACK. Tears flooded down my face as my nose, snapped back to place. I screamed into the sock. After ten minutes the pain dulled.

I wiped my face with my sock. I pulled it back and looked at the heavily stained with blood sock. I almost threw up.

I got back to my feet. Since I was sweating my fingers were slippery. I wonder...Yes! I slipped my hand out. Now for my right hand. I grabbed the non blood stained sock and shoved it in my mouth. I pulled my hand out slowly, wincing in pain as the shackles passed over my deep cuts.

But my hand slipped out. I took a deep breath. Both my hands where out. I quickly pulled and pried with all my might taking my feet out. Thank god I was a size six. My feet were scrapped and bruised when I finished.

I stood up but fell down, everything was spinning. I took a couple more deep breaths. I felt against the wall making my way to the door. But instead of opening it I stood behind it. I had unhooked the shackle and carried it as a weapon.

I'll teach that son of a bitch to mess with me. Thirty minutes later I heard humming as Luscious walked to the door. It opened and he flicked the light opened. He looked around and faced me shocked.

'I think this deserves a smack in the face,' I hissed. With all my force I slapped him in the face with the shackle and chain. He fell to the ground with a thud. I ran for it. I entered his cabin and looked around.

Key, where are the keys I looked on his table and found keys. I ran outside and found an toyota sports car. And an old beat up truck.

I pressed the car key lock twice and the sports lite up. A light smile came to my face. I hurriedly hopped into the car and floored it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter :)

COMMENTS

TH RID UPDATE TODAY!!!