Status: The world hates me. Prewriting this story, till im done. Then posting loads of updates for you guys. My internent should be back on soon, bare with me.

My Dad's in the Mob?!?

Chapter Fifteen.

Warning: contains sexual content. Just saying ;]

I waited at the airport. It had been two weeks since Brian asked me to the ball. And two weeks since I received a call from the great Michael Dyers. That's right. My get high and have drunk sex buddie, my first love, and who I lost my virginity too. Don't ask me how. We were young and we wanted to experiment. Probably not the smartest thing to do but we did, and we were even closer ever since. Michael helped me with the death of my sister, I help him with his addiction to drugs. It's how it always was. Intil I stoped talking to him for a year. And then I moved. I was trying to stay sober, being with Michael didn't help.

I spotted the long dark hair and his guitar, before I even saw his face. His angel-like face. His gorgeous blue eyes, and his bright smiled. I missed him so much.

I ran hugging him placing my hand around his neck. He laughed and placed his things down putting his hands on my waist and twirled us around. I felt like a little girl, hugging her school crush. Not that I liked him..maybe.

'Annie, you look great,' he said, I blushed and grabbed his hand and his guitar and he grabbed his suit case. Oh and did I mention, that Michael is staying at the guest house, behind our town house, for a while. Of course Dad was a little hesitant, but I convinced him.

'Well you don't look to bad yourself,' I said squeezing his hand. He laughed. Bobby, my body gaurd followed us. Dad was very protective and didn't want me alone, when I go out.

'I missed you Annie,' he whispered. I stopped by my car and opened the back. I looked at him and smiled.

'I missed you too,' I said. He flipped his hair out of his eyes, showing his sparkly blue eyes.

Im.a.sucker.for.nice.eyes.

>>30 mins.>>

'So tell me, how is it living in the big apple?' he asked. We sat on his bed in the guest house, just talking.

I rolled my eyes. 'Like any other city in america, execpt CARS and lots of them,' I said.

He smiled and played with my hands. I felt the air, go slightly tense.

'So sleep with any tramps?' I asked trying to lighten up the mood.

'No,' he said laughed.

'Sleep with any guys?' he asked. I smiled.

'Plenty,' I said joking around. He raised an eyebrow.

'No drugs right?' I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

'Not so much alcohol right?' I asked. He nodded. I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek.

'I hate seeing you destroy your life Michael,' he scoffed and embraced me in his arms.

'I love you, and I am going to rehab, for you,'he whispered in my ear. I looked up at him to see if he was telling the truth. His eyes seemed to say it all.

'I love you too,' I said patting his chest. We were best friends before everything. He was an outcast, I was an outcast and we cliqued.

He cupped my chin making me look up at him. I took an intake of breath.

'Just say if you want me to stop,' he whispered. I watched as his lips inched closer and closer to mines. He brushed his lips once on mines and pulled back. He looked at me. I closed my eyes. It felt so food to be in his arms again.

His lips returned to mines, this time pressing harder. And I kissed back. His lips on mines, felt so right. I pushed him back straddling his waist and pulled of his shirt. I traced the contorse of his chest and smiled when he shivered. He grabbed my face putting his lips back on mines.

He skillfully took off my shirt and kissed down my chest, hitting my soft spot making me moan. I kissed and sucked on his neck, leaving a mark. He was just unzipping my jeans when I had a thought.

I pulled back getting off of him.

'Michael, we can't,' I whispered, breathing deeply. He sighed and stood up.

'I'm sorry Annie, but I just missed you so much,' he whispered coming closer to me. I step back intil my back hit a wall. He just came closer, placing his hand on my cheek, stroking it softly.

'I m-missed you too, b-b-but,' I stuttered. He inturrutped me by placing a soft kiss on my lips. He moved down my neck.

'Michael, please,' I breath. His kisses burned my skin and reminded me of our old days. But it felt so good.

'It's n-n-not r-right,' I stuttered. He lifted his head smirking.

'Who are you trying to convince? Me or you?' he asked. I took a deep breath. He returned to my neck. I bite down on my lip, trying not to make a sound. I couldn't take it anymore.

I pulled his face up and placed my lips on his, letting his tongue roam every part of my mouth. He put his arms around my waist picking me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled down my jeans while still holding me up. I took a deep breath while he fiddle with my underwear.

He got it off and began attacking my lips again. I felt his hand trickle down my stomach, inching down and down. Then at once his finger entered me. I let out a sharp breath. He kissed down my chest, sucking and biting.

He pumped his finger in and out of me, causing me to moan in pure bliss. I arched my back crying out his name and I finally reached my peak. I slumped down placing wet kisses on his lips.

He led me to the bed and placed me down climbing in. He wrapped his arms around me kisses my forehead. I closed my eyes.

I felt a huge knot in my stomach. I felt I did something wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoa smex scen. I feel weird writing it.

well, this changes things dontcha think?

COMMENT ME.

Team Brian or Team Michael.

There is also going to be one more team. but that's later in the story ;]

BUT COMMENTS