Status: The world hates me. Prewriting this story, till im done. Then posting loads of updates for you guys. My internent should be back on soon, bare with me.

My Dad's in the Mob?!?

Chapter One.

Image

Anjalah: The Present
"Honestly I don't see the point Brian, I'm moving to New York and that's it," I stated. Brian had been on my case about staying together, but I was fucking tired of his bickering, he was driving me insane.

"Come Anjee," he sooth hugging me tighter to his chest. I flinched at the nickname. Only my sister called me that. I pushed him away roughly.

"Brian get over it, I'm moving, move on," I had been dating Brian for over four months, and I realized he was a self obnoxious fucker. And I just used him for the sex. Yea he was leader of his band and head singer, and yea all the girls wanted to get in his pants, but he was more conceded then anything.

"Come on, you know I can fly over and see you every weekend," he begged. I never knew if you used someone they would be so emotionally itched to you. It was disgusting.

"That's too much money and you know it," I hissed. I took a step back and my converse crunched on the dirt road.

"Goodbye Brian!" I shouted.

>>20 mins. Later

"Thanks for the help packing Gigi," I smiled at our house maid. She was with me since the day I was born and I loved her with all my heart.

"No problem Anjalah, well you get dressed your father will be home before the limo comes," she smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"Typical dad always doing last minute business," I laughed. I took a quick shower and straightened my already straight hair.

Image

I absolutely needed my converse, couldn't go anywhere without them. My phone vibrated it was mom.

"Hi-ya moms," I said putting on my shoes.

"Anjalah, sweetie how are you?" she asked. Her cherrie voice always made my day.

"Fine mom, how are you and Doug?" I asked pinning my bangs to the side.

"We're fine hunny. I miss you and can't wait for you to get here," she and Doug moved to New York a while ago. Doug and my mom have been dating since I was fourteen, my parents got divorce when I was twelve.

"I can't wait too," I said, note the enthusiasm in my voice.

"Oh sweetie don't be dramatic, I love you," I smiled.

"Anjalah, limos here!" Gigi yelled from downstairs. I yelled back an okay and quickly ended the phone call.

I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs where my dad awaited.

"Ready?" he asked. I nodded as he pulled me into a hug and led me out to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just had to update. Comments are appreciated :)