Status: The world hates me. Prewriting this story, till im done. Then posting loads of updates for you guys. My internent should be back on soon, bare with me.

My Dad's in the Mob?!?

Chapter Twenty-One.

I woke up and felt like shit. I had a dream about Ashlee and she was mad at me.

Enter: The Past

'Hey Anjee,' Brian exclaimed giving me a soft kiss. I smiled and entwined our hands. His face contorted and became Micheal's. Michael stroked my cheek and kissed down my neck. I moaned and lifted up his shirt, rubbing my hands along his chest. Then his face contorted, and became Dominic's. He played with my hair as he kissed my lips roughly. My mind confused kissed him back. Then everything contorted and I was at my old house. And Ashlee was standing in front of me. She was an exacted mirror image of me.

'I'm not proud of you Anjee, three guys?' she asked. I cried and knelled down in front of her. I hugged her around her waist, she felt so real. I could even smell the lavender perfume she use to put on. Everything was right, down to the tattoo of a butterfly on her ankle she said she would get once she turned seventeen.

'I'm sorry Ash, I love you and I miss you so much!' I sobbed. She smiled and caressed my face. She helped me up and touched my heart.

'I will always be with you. In hear.' she patted my heart again. I grabbed her hand and held it there. Then she vanished as if in thin air. I dropped to the floor and cried my head off. I raised into the house, breaking and smashing things, looking for what I needed. I finally found it. I snorted the white powder and took four of the pills. I was immediately in a calm state. All my troubles washed away.


Enter: The Present

I went to my bag and pulled out a small bag of the white powder. I wiped the tears that drained down my face. I went to the bathroom and closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
darkest chapter I have ever wrote :\

how many of you think she will take the crack?

COMMENT ME