Status: The world hates me. Prewriting this story, till im done. Then posting loads of updates for you guys. My internent should be back on soon, bare with me.

My Dad's in the Mob?!?

Chapter Twenty-Six.

I had no idea why, but I was insanely jealous, Michael had been flirting with Shane since we got our lattes and we were now in the car, and he was talking non-stop about her.

"Gosh, she is so beautiful," he said, taking a right. I rolled my eyes, trying to suppress a scoff. She is beautiful, but I wish he would stop talking about it like it's fucking Jesus.

He stopped talking and for a while I thought he was done, but I got this chilling feeling that he was looking at me. To prove my point, I turned and in fact saw that he was looking at me.

"Ohh, you’re jealous," he whispered. I rolled my eyes again, but this time I actually did care. I could feel him pull the car into our driveway, but he didn't get out, he just sat there staring at me.

"I’m going to go now," I stated opening the door.

But he grabbed my hand, cupping my face, before I knew it, his lips softly molded against mine. I didn't want to pull back, I didn't want Michael to be with someone else, and I sure as hell didn't want Brian to see this.

I leaned over to the center console, and practically landed on Michaels lap, my mouth still on his. As I much as I hated to admit it, I still loved him, I love him so much, at this point I really didn't care about anyone else.

I pulled away to breath and Michael continued down my neck, leaving burning marks. I taste and smell the faint trace of cigarettes.

His hands began pulling up my dress, softly brushing the fabric of my underwear. I moaned at the touch and pulled back, if we didn't stop now, we would end up having sex in the car. My car.

"Mikey, stop," I whispered taking his hands out of my dress.

"I want you," he whispered, going back to attacking my neck. I bit my lips, and let him, for a couple seconds, before I pushed him back, and step out of the car.

I fixed my dress and took a deep breath.

"Michael, we have got to stop this," I stated.

He sighed, frustrated.

"Do you like me or not?" he asked.

I blinked, caught off guard.

"I do, but,"

"What?!" he asked flinging his arms around.

"I have too much on my plate, right now!" I shouted.

"Be my girlfriend," he said his eyes pleading. My head screamed yes, but my heart said no.

He took my silence as an answer.

"Fine, I'm done," he walked away. I closed my eyes for a brief second and opened them, hopping back into my car. I needed to talk to someone, someone who didn't know everything about my life.

I looked through my contacts, on my phone, and smiled finding the perfect person.
♠ ♠ ♠
short update.
but im back!

I really missed this story.
and I was sad that I never updated :(

but here it is, I hope I haven't lost my loyal subscribers.

I don't expect comments cause I have been so horrible, by not updating.
i would be surprised if I got some.