Status: The world hates me. Prewriting this story, till im done. Then posting loads of updates for you guys. My internent should be back on soon, bare with me.

My Dad's in the Mob?!?

Chapter Seven.

Of course I was nervous; I mean I was meeting them for the first time. But I was also mad at myself. Brian was the first actual teen I talk to since I got here, and I considered him my friend. But I put that in the back of my mind for now.

‘Anjee hurry yup we are twenty minutes late!” Dad shouted from downstairs.

I quickly finished shaving my legs and through on my dress and heels. I didn’t really like walking in heels, but I loved heels. I passed the curler through my hair as fast as I could and took one look in the mirror. I think I looked okay.

Image

I walked downstairs and found dad sitting on the couch staring at his watch.

‘Done,’ I said. He looked up and smiled.
‘You look beautiful, let go,’ he said. I linked my arms to his and we walked to Dad’s jaguar.

>>30 min.

I tapped my heels nervously on the concrete floor as we walked up the drive way to the front of the tan house, no, the tan mansion.

‘Its okay honey, they won’t bite,’ dad whispered. I gave him a looked and he put his hands up shielding himself.

‘I will get you later,’ I mumbled. Dad was about to knock on the door when it busted open and the silent night was immediately filled with the soft music from the mansion.

“Ahh the guests of honor have arrived,’ said a bald man, who looked strangely familiar.
‘Donni,’ dad smiled giving him a hug. I stood there awkward and looked around. Thehouse, mansion was as big outside as it was inside.

‘Well, you must be Anjalah, finally nice to meet you,’ Donni said kissing both of my cheeks.

‘Nice to meet you to,’ I mumbled. Everyone was mingling around with drinks in there hands and from the looks of it, they were all pretty rich.

‘I take it you told her then Leo?’ Donni asked. Dad nodded his head. Donni nodded then smiled widely.

‘You guys are in the wrong party then,’ he said. I stared at him confused.
‘The wrong party?’ I asked. He nodded.
‘This is my anniversary party, but the Mob party is upstairs, follow me,’ he said leading us up the spiral staircase.

Anniversary party? Where have I heard that before? But before I could put my finger on it we stopped at a door and Donni opened it.

This room was fairly similar to downstairs accept one thing, I recognized one person.

‘Latte, you made it,’ Brian shouted happily. He walked towards us and shook Dad’s hand.

‘Brian good to see you,’ he said. I looked at the both of them confused out of my mind.

Tan house, anniversary party, he knew me. Every thing clicked right then and there.

‘You knew me all along,’ I whispered. His smiled was swept off.

“Anjalah wait,”

I shook my head and walked away to the punch bowl.

‘Your Anjalah right?’ said a blond. I nodded and her smiled got wider. She was really pretty.

‘Shane Demetri, nice to meet you,’ she extended her hand and I shook it.

‘Are you?’ she interrupted me before I could finish.
‘In the Mob, yes,’ she laughed. I nodded.

‘Well welcome to the Mob yourself,’ she said. I shook my head.
‘No I’m not in the Mob,’ I said. She looked at me confused.

‘Yes you are,’ I waited for her to explain.

‘Once you know about it, you’re officially indented,’ she said. I gasped and looked at dad.

Oh he didn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did not see that coming. Did anyone know Brian was in the Mob?

if you did high five too you :)

COMMETNS!!!!!