Status: The world hates me. Prewriting this story, till im done. Then posting loads of updates for you guys. My internent should be back on soon, bare with me.

My Dad's in the Mob?!?

Chapter Eight.

‘You know what you did Dad, don’t act all innocent,’ I snapped. We were driving home from the party and I had confronted Dad about it.

‘We will talk later Anjalah,” he stated. I crossed my arms and looked ahead. We reached the house about five minutes later and I took the liberty of slamming his car door extra hard. He sighed and opened the house door.

‘There’s no need for attitude Anjee,’ he sat down. I sat down across from him.
‘You indicted me into the Mob?’ I asked. He took a deep breath.

‘Yes, Anjalah, I had too,’ he began, but I stopped him.
‘You had too? Well, I have a mouth Dad, if I wanted to be in the fucking Mob I would have asked,’ I yelled.

‘Watch your language, and let me explain,’ he snapped. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

‘There are people that don’t like me; they’re out for me, and having you here bring the risk to a whole new level. They can and will do everything to make me suffer, and that means killing you,’ he choked.

I softened my glare.

‘Dad I didn’t know,’ I whispered. He nodded.

‘Which is why you are being put under the protection of the Mob, and you are going to start training,’ he said. I looked at him confused.

‘Training with who?’ I asked. Dad smiled.

‘With Shane of course,’ he replied. I remembered that name. The blond girl I was talking to. She was pretty nice.

I nodded. Dad stood up and then he remembered something.

‘Oh yea, your cars out front by the way,’ and with that he walked away.

A car? I opened the front door and gazed out into the driveway to see a nice [black porche]

I was too busy being Ms. Airhead that I didn’t even notice the nice Porche parked right outside our house. I smiled.

>>Next Day>>

I woke up bright and early. I didn’t notice it, but I was a little anxious to see what the Mob life was like. Dad gave me the coordinates to Shane’s house, and her house was just as big as Donni, maybe even bigger, it was slightly intimidating.

‘Anjalah, nice to see you,’ Shane greeted me at the door. I smiled and walked into her house. Yup just like a said, it was just as big as Donni’s; the marble floor was so shiny I could see my reflection.

‘This way,’ Shane said, leading me to a gym. Yes they have a gym in their house. There was lifting weights, punching bags, mats, and other work out stuff. I put my bag down and looked at Shane.

She smiled and started stretching so I followed.

‘Tell me about yourself,’ she said. I rolled my eyes.

‘What’s to know that you guys don’t already know,’ I said. She nodded laughing.
‘Well, I loved to go out, but I’m trying to stay sober,’ I said.

‘You did?’ she didn’t finish.
‘Drugs, alcohol, yeah, I did,’ I said. She nodded. We finished stretching.

‘Alright, show me what you got,’ she said. I looked at her confused.

‘You know, the first thing I learned was combat,’ she explained. ‘So show me what you got,’ she yelled louder. I smiled evilly; this is going to be fun.

I lounged at her slamming her on to the mat. She looked at me dazzled. Four years of martial arts, really help.

‘Let me help you up,’ I said offering my hand. She shook her head.

‘I don’t need help getting up, but you might,’ before I could ask why she swung her legs, kicking mines out from under me, I fell to the ground hitting my butt.

‘Touché,’ I mumbled. She smiled and helped me up.

‘Well, let’s go to the punching bag,’ she stated. I walked to the bag and gave it a punch. It didn’t move much.

‘Keep hitting until I say stop,’ she said. I nodded and began continuously hitting the bag.

‘So you and Brian huh?’ she asked. I paused and shook my head before returning to the bag.

‘We met, thought we were friends guess not,’ I said. Suddenly my anger took over me and pretty soon the punching bag was moving.

‘Tell me,’ she said. I hit the bag on hard time, before catching my breath. And I told her the story.

‘Typical Brian,’ she whispered, when I finished.

‘He knew me the whole time, what an ass’ I mumbled. I hit the punching bag twice, before Shane said it was enough.

She handed me the vitamin water.

‘Thanks,’ I said. I wiped the sweat dripping off my face, with my towel.

‘We should go out,’ Shane suddenly said. I looked up tired.

‘What?’ I asked.
‘Out, me you, eight o’clock, come on,’ she whined. I couldn’t resist her.

‘Fine,’ I said.

First night out with a fellow Mobber.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS

sorry for not updating soon.

BUT YOU KNOW MY LABTOP IS STUPID.

lol, so COMMENTS :)