Have You Ever Felt Alone In A Crowded Room?

Disclaimer: Bobert and I do not own anyone or anything famous, such as My Chemical Romance. If we did, I think she'd own Bob, and I'd own Frank. But that is wrong and I think it's frowned upon and shunned nowadays. So no, we don't own anyone. Except for YO MOMMA! (I'm only kidding...)

The story begins with two 18 year-old best friends. One rides horses and loves the outdoors, while the other writes stories in the comfort of her darkened room. One is constantly smiling (except for first thing in the morning) while the other sometimes fakes a smile. One is high and full of life while the other is in love with death. (Wow, could she be any more depressing?)

In the middle of her senior year, Goth girl Dahlia moves to New Jersey on her own but leaves behind her best friend Jacoby. She becomes depressed (well, more depressed) for a bit until 5 boys come along...Eventually though, Jacoby finally graduates and moves to Jersey with Dahlia, and the two are reunited again.

To celebrate, Dahlia, Jacoby, and their famous five friends go on a summer road trip that is so epic, it's an EPIC WIN. And you can't get any more epic than that...

So this story is between me, XIBleedForeverX and my buddy Bobert, or Skyv. I'll write some of it, she'll write some of it, and so on. This story is in two different points of view, me as "The Goth Girl" of the story and Bobert as "The Horse Whisperer" of the story.

Rated R for:
Language
Adult Comedy
Sensitive Topics