Status: Active

This town wasn't made for two

Une

"Remember how we met?"I asked Brendon as I laid my head down in his lap. He laughed lightly.

"Oh yeah, that was what seven, eight years ago?"He thought. "Damn, time flies."

I scoffed. "No it doesn't."


I couldn't believe I had been dragged into this mess.

I had been single for three weeks and apparently my friends thought I was
sooo miserable that i just needed a guy.

They didn't seem to get that I liked being single.

Not to mention this was the most obvious set-up in the history of the world, and for Christ's sake we were all fifteen, or sixteen years old. How gives a damn about "relationships" anyways?

About ten minuted ago my friends, Megan and Bethany had 'left to go to the bathroom' in the wrong direction and my "date"s friends two brown haired boys that were about three feet tall had left in the same direction as well.

I rolled my eyes and blew some brown hair out of my face.

"This is ridiculous, did they even leave any fucking money for this stupid thing?"I asked angrily slamming my palm on the table, jolting Brendon out of his little day dream.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, looking just as surly as I did.

"Well, seeing as I don't have any money, I guess not."He replied looking away from me.

I seethed.

"Goddammit, I'm broke too."I said, crossing my arms tightly.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Such language for a lady of your stature."He stated, clucking his tong.

I scoffed.

"What, because I'm a girl that means I can't swear or do stupid things light lighting mailboxes on fire?"I replied flipping my hair back off my shoulders.

He smirked and took a moment to reply.

"Why yes, I think that's what it means." I scoffed.

"You're such a dick you know that?"I told him right as the Waiter came back with our meals. He giggled under his breath.

"What the fuck are you looking at? Do you want a tip?"I questioned him angrily causing his eyes to widen and he hastily walked away.

Brendon laughed.

"You're so polite I can hardly stand it sweetheart."He was pushing it with the baby names.

I tipped my head in a 'touche' sort of way.

"Your pushing it with the baby names doll."I shot back.

"You're one to talk."

I looked around for any waiters and slipped my hood up.

"What are you-?"He questioned. I shushed him.

"Wanna bail? I don't feel like doing kitchen duty."I asked him non chalontly while slipping on my sunglasses. He grinned.

"Yeah and you look pretty subtle with those neon glasses and a purple hoodie."He said eying my jacket with apprehension. I smirked.

"Good little church boy scared of some trouble?"I taunted.

He scoffed and put his shades on.

"You wish."

"Where's your poker face? Wipe that off that smirk or they'll get suspicious."I hissed under my breath as I waved politely to a passing waitress.

He grinned.

"Sorry, never stolen food before." I rolled my eyes.

"Well watch and learn Urie."I answered before smiling politely to a lady at the receptionist counter.

"Hey you! Kids, did you pay for your meal?"A big man voice asked form behind us. Brendon paled slightly and I sighed and turned around.

"Of course sir, the reciet's on our table, right over there."I pointed to where we were seated.

I grabbed Brendon's wrist as soon as he turned away. "C'mon run!"I hissed at him as we darted past customers, trying to head for the doors.

We were both well outside of the restaurant before we spoke again.

"Well now, that was fun."I stated simply, putting my glasses back into my purse and pulling my hood down. He just laughed crazily in response.

"That was awesome!"He yelled enthusiastically.

"Maybe if we hang out some more you can try some other "awesome" things."I used air-quotes."Not in a sexual innuendo though."I finished. He blushed and I laughed.

"Your such a little virgin boy."I teased.

"And your quite the little criminal Miss Mallibu. I wouldn't of thought it."He told me regaining his composer as we started to walk home.

"Can't judge a book by it's cover now can you?"I replied, letting him put his arm around my shoulder.

He laughed lightly.

"No, no I suppose you can't."
♠ ♠ ♠
"Mallibu" is my scene name. Mallory Mallibu.
I will be in this story cause I'm awesome C:
new story as you noticed.
comments fuel my updates.
Cheers Xx