Status: Active

This town wasn't made for two

Ten

Leaving Las Vegas city limits

My heart fluttered a little.

I slowed the car down and parked on the shoulder right in front of the sign.

Brendon, who had falling asleep I assume, looked up to the sign. Most likely having the same feeling I was.

Looking at that sign, in the middle of our vision, highlighted by the rising sun. Looking all angelic like.

I heard a gasp next to me and I averted my eyes to the brown haired boy sitting next to me.

He was biting on his lower lip, so hard I was wondering if he was going to draw blood, and his eyes were welling up with tears.

I grabbed onto his shoulder, my cold hand grateful for the warmth of another human.

"Don't cry okay? I've seen you cry more times today than I have in your whole life, and I dont think I can stand anymore." I whispered, staring into the side of his eyes, which had turned golden due to the bright sunlight streaming into them.

He blinked and tears overflowed. He quickly wiped them away and breathed in deeply, earning himself a few childish hiccups.

"I feel like, were, forgetting something." He said, speaking in the same hushed tone that I had.

I looked up back up to the sign in front of us, which had now lost it's heavenly glow.

"I think we left a lot of things behind Bren." I told him.

"Things we can't go back for."

He finished for me.

I nodded, saying all the things we left back in Vegas in my head as I restarted the car.

Our innocence.

Friends.

Family.

Reputations.

And our fucking Cd's


I sighed as I rolled back onto the interstate, groaning lightly.

Brendon questioned me from the passenger's seat.

I rolled my eyes.

"We left all of goddamn Cd's." I said angrily.

He sighed as well.

"Well what the fuck are we going to do now?!"He yelled to nowhere.

I slammed my fist on the dashboard.

"SHIT! What Cd's are in this car anyways? Check the fucking glove compartment!"I demanded, trying not to smile.

Brendon did as he was told, popping open the drawer and grabbing fist fulls of whatever was in there. He turned to me and made an angry face.

"You've got your fucking tampons, cigarettes, napkins for some fucking strange reason, uhh..." His false anger was receding as he looked at the cases in his hands with a smile on his face.

"A uhh Take this to your grave CD, and a uhmm... OK computer is in this Bare naked Ladies case for some reason, and we have umm-"He flipped one over.

"Fucking Nsync!"He yelled again, no longer able to conceal his grin.

I honked the horn for a good five seconds and rolled down both our windows.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?!"I screamed out the window.

"FUCKING NSYNC BRENDON!"

"I tell you what were going to fucking do!"Brendon yelled right back.

"Were going to fucking rock out, to Dirty Pop dammit!"He screamed.

And we did.

And the rest of that album.

Until the sun was entirely up, and we were out of Nevada, and out of gasoline.

So we pulled into a 7-11, our voices hoarse, me going inside for food and to pay, Brendon staying outside to pump gas.

I whistled a nothing tune as I walked down the isles, looking for things that Brendon would find good.

Powdered donuts, mountain dew, Doritos, pop tarts-my thoughts were interrupted by a sentence on the television that was playing behind the cashiers desk.

"Local Las Vegas boy was killed last night, authorities have assumed to be from gang violence."

My face turned red as I piled up all the items onto the counted, whipping out my wallet.

"Police have a confirmed suspect, Brendon Urie, who has not been seen since eleven P.M. of last night."

The lady behind the counter muted the T.V. and turned back to me.

"Kids today, so violent and reckless."She shook her head.

I mumbled an agreement with her before grabbing my change and things before sprinting for the door.

Brendon was already done with the gas and was standing out by the car.

"Brendon! Shit, Brendon get in the fucking car!"I hissed once I got back to him.

I shoved the things in his arms and ran back to the drivers side, yanking open the door, daring a glance back at the lady behind the cash register.

My imagination saw her peering through the window and calling the cops, then police cars coming around the corner, sirens blaring, declaring that we turn ourselves in.

But she was ringing the next customer up, completely oblivious to us.

I didn't saw a word as I started the car and drove out of the dinky little gas station.

Not until we had gotten back onto the interstate did I turn to look at Brendon with a faint smirk on my face.

I held out my fist, letting his bump knuckles with mine.

"Well Clyde, were officially fugitives."I told him, turning on the radio and looking over at him.

He grinned and grabbed my free hand with his.

"It's you and me Bonnie."

"Til the end?"I questioned, still holding his hand.

He nodded.

"The very end."
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck.
I'm digging this story.
I just dot like updating :D
I need inspiration, but apparently not from you bitches ;p I don't hear shit from any of you D: Ever....
makes me feel bad.
Comments and subscribers=more chapters that don't suck like this one.
<333
CheersXx